Catching Up

The time I had with the boys was great. I loved being able to catching up and find out about all the ups and downs they have had over the years. I dont know how they feel about everything but its a sad tragic past. Mitchell and I stayed at the compound that night. The boys and myself were up in the pool most of the afternoon and night. Mitchell joined us for a little while before dinner and disappeared after and that bothered me a bit. I knew we were okay, and he would never do anything out of line, but I felt like he may be off a bit and maybe neglected because I knew them.

I better go check on him. I told them.

If you must. Laken said.

I think I need to. I replied. With that I got out, dried off and headed up to the top floor that was made up for us so we could have some privacy for the night. I made my way up the outside of the house and saw him sitting on the balcony watching us. He was just giving us time, but I know him, and I knew damn well something was wrong.

Come here babe, sit in my lap. Mitchell said.

Is everything okay? I asked.

Yes Avery, everything is fine. I was just watching you interact with the boys. Im glad you have history with this family it helped get us an ally. Mitchell told me.

I seriously doubt that. They like you Mitchell, said you were a good guy in a bad game. I replied.

You make me the good guy in the bad game. He said.

I assured him I would have loved him either way and he assured me, I would not have. I ask him to change the subject and he stood up with me wrapped around him . He walked us into the room and into the bathroom.

You are right about one thing Mitchell. You are my one and I will never stray form you or our relationship until you throw me away. I said he stopped in his track the water was half on, picked me up and sat me on the counter.

Avery why would do that. I was drawn to you and will always choose you. He told me as he kissed me softly down my neck, over my chest. Undressing me one piece at a time and telling me how I tasted like salt water. As he reached down to my jeans, I put my hand over his to stop him. He looked at me. What's up Avery. He asked.

Mitchell what is really happening and don't lie. We didn't come here for a deal; we are here to make a pact for, and I want to know why." I told him.

I didn't want to worry you, but yes we have a turf war coming to the South and all families were involved at this point. We have this one guy that is wanting to take over the whole southern region which means he would take everything our parents have built. Mitchell told me.

OK, that is all I need to know as long as you know that I do not get put on the back line I will stand by you no matter how dangerous it gets. I said.

Not a problem Avery. He said with a smile. He picked up where he left off with the button on my jeans. The longer it took him to undress me the more impatient I got. At this present moment I just wanted to feel him inside me. Has he slipped by jeans down to the floor I decided to push down my nerves and I said.

I don't want to take it slow tonight Mitchell I just want you to take me. He stopped to look at my facial expression if I bit my lower lip.

Can you handle it; I won't be gentle if that's what you want. He said and I just shook my head.

It took a split second for him to have me in the shower no foreplay no slow channel caressing just hard steady thrust going deeper and deeper tell my stomach was a ball of butterflies and I could feel the pressure building. He felt my body tense and he kissed away the butterflies as I came hard around him as he filled me at the same time. We finished our shower and Mitchell carried me to bed. The water was so relaxing while it lasted. All of our stress of the drive the hotel stay and today was gone. All our doubts rolled away like nothing ever happened. Mitchell was a perfect gentleman helping me dry off and get dressed. He laid on his back, which is something he hasnt done much since we have been together, and it was a sure sign he felt a little anxious also. A snuggly and next to him, put my head on his chest and rubbed small circles on his side with my finger. I checked on him a few times I asked him if he would OK.