Junior Year

I wondered if this year was going to be hell or easy and being I'm starting this year with worry and doubt I turned towards the latter and decided it would be hell. Not to mention the rapist is doing his senior year over again at my school. I have awesome people you're here with me that can pretty much anything and the new kids are already attached at the hip. Five siblings Tyler, Tanner, Tobin, Taylor and Tymin. Their mother works with mine and I was asked to show them around which is funny being three out of the five or older than me. I cant say I don't miss my old life, but I wouldn't give this up. I told Mitchell I needed to keep the five completely in the dark and out of all of the bullshit going on and personally I want something and someone outside of the crew to chill with. At the time I didn't realize how much trouble that would be on both sides of their relationship. Two weeks down and today would be the day I had to come face to face with the five please meeting Mitchell. It was lunch time we decided to eat outside since Mitchell was high standing he's allowed on campus Turn lunch not like it would stop him being I only get to stay with him on the weekend and the change has been hard on both of us. What I didn't know was the school thought it would be a good idea to mix classes today and that means all grades eat at the same time, like a teachers break. Mitchell always brings me lunch from the fresh food restaurant, and it is usually a salad or a BLT with baked chips or fruit and cucumber water. I walked out early to meet him at the back door to find a spot with less traffic and we found a nice sunny spot near the back gate that I thought would be far enough away for people to mine their own business. Yeah, so not the case.

I hope people can stay up near the school. I really want to spend a few minutes with you alone before we get bombarded with talk and the damn girls flirting with you. I said.

Well, you might not want to look up then. Here comes the cheer beaches. Just remember I love you not them and you can't get kicked out so try to behave please. Mitchell told me.

Oh my God Mitchell! How are you? It's been so long since we have seen you like all summer away from that gorgeous body it's just too long. Bitch number one said side eyeing me the whole time and her backup couldn't agree more.

Go away all of you. He wouldn't touch you anyway. He doesn't want a bag of bones; girl he likes something he can grab and fuck hard. Not something he'll break. I said with a laugh.

We work hard for our bodies! What do you do? Honestly, Mitchell why her? She is awful. They said.

Watch your mouth Beth, I will later loose on your head. You're a skank. She is classy and a little kinky. You couldn't handle me. Mitchell replied.

She should really go kill herself then I could show you what I could handle. Best said as I stood up and walked closer to her. The look on her face when I grabbed her by her hair and slung her across the schoolyard was priceless. Of course, Mitchell had to grab me and pin me to his lap. I could feel his erection as soon as I sat down.

You have to stop doing that. As you can tell it has a physical effect on me. Mitchell whispering in my ear, and I couldn't help but giggle out loud.

Told you he's mine girls. Give it up now before things get worse and someone gets hurt for real.. I don't wanna fight but I will, and I can. I told them as they walked away. We finished our lunch and sit and talked wondering when the lunch bell would ring to end our time together. Instead we heard fire bells, and the teachers came running out to let the students know to sit tight and relax things would be OK in a few and we would start classes back in an hour period as she finished her speech I saw the 5T walking my way.

Mitchell prepare yourself the five are walking this way. It's a siblings I was telling you about. The one my mom wants me to hang with period that I do not want to know shit about what we do. I told him.