19) date in the cave

Violet woke up and saw Jeremy beside her wide awake. "You, watching me sleep" Violet asked.

"No" Jeremy said, and Violet looked at him. "Maybe a little you just look so peaceful when you sleep" Jeremy said. Violet sat up and looked around not seeing Bonnie.

"Where's Bonnie" Violet asked. "She's in one of the other rooms" Jeremy said. "Oh" Violet said.

"So last night" Jeremy said once Violet put her clothes back on making Violet smile. "What about it" Violet asked and turned to look at Jeremy. 

"How was it" Jeremy asked. "It was amazing" Violet told Jeremy and he smiled. Jeremy got up and put his clothes back on.

"I'll be back later okay" Jeremy said. "Where are you going" Violet asked. "Just getting some food for our date" Jeremy said.

"We're having a date here" Violet asked. "Yeah, why not" Jeremy said and Violet smiled.

"Just hurry back" Violet said. "I will" Jeremy said and gave her a quick kiss. Jeremy smiled at her once more before leaving.

>>>

Bonnie walked in the room where Violet was and sat next to her. "Thought you could use some company till Jeremy comes back" Bonnie said.

"Thanks" Violet said, and Bonnie nodded. "So, you and Jeremy last night" Bonnie said. "If you're referring to the fact that we had sex yes we did" Violet said.

"Well, I would assume so since your clothes were everywhere" Bonnie said and a Violet laughed.

"You know sometimes I question how your Damon's daughter" Bonnie said and Violet smiled. "But enough about that how's things with Jeremy" Bonnie asked.

"Everything's great he's super protective and really sweet I couldn't ask for anything better" Violet said and Bonnie smiled at her.

>>>

Jeremy eventually came back and set the food down in front of Violet before sitting next to her.

"What did you bring" Violet asked. "Your favorite" Jeremy said and took out Chinese food.

"You know me so well" Violet said. Jeremy smiled and kissed her before they both started to eat.

"So, how'd I do having a date here and all" Jeremy asked. "You did great it's amazing Jer" Violet said. "Good I'm glad I didn't disappoint" Jeremy said.

"You never do" Violet said. Jeremy smiled at her before kissing her real quick. "How'd I get so lucky" Jeremy asked.

"That's funny I was about to ask you the same thing" Violet said, and Jeremy smiled. They both continued to eat their food and spent their night laughing and talking just enjoying being together.

Violet and Jeremy were cuddled up together with Jeremy's arm around her and Violet laying on Jeremy's chest.

"I think this is my new favorite position" Violet said. "What laying on my chest" Jeremy asked.

"Yeah, makes me feel safe" Violet said. Jeremy looked at her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Please don't go anywhere" Violet said. "Don't worry I won't" Jeremy said. "You promise" Violet asked. "I promise" Jeremy said.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.