21) not so dead vampire hunter

Violet was helping Rebekah clean up and Caroline walked in seeing them.

"Where's Matt" Caroline asked. "He bailed got called into work at the last minute, but at least Violet was nice enough to help" Rebekah said.

"Yeah, well figured it was the least I could do despite not wanting to go in the first place" Violet said.

"Are you kidding me so, it's just us" Caroline asked. "Yes, and your late clean up committee started at 8:00" Rebekah said. "It's like 8:02" Caroline said.

"Exactly Violet and I managed to turn up in time and I didn't even get to attend the dance that I organized" Rebekah said and continued to clean up.

"I'm sorry about your mom I mean I know you like hated her and everything but still I'm sorry" Caroline said to Rebekah.

"I'm sorry about your teacher he seemed like a nice guy" Rebekah said.

"Yeah, he was" Caroline said. "I'm gonna get started on the gym" Rebekah said and left.

"I guess that leaves us to clean up in here" Violet said and started cleaning up with Caroline.

Caroline and Violet stopped when they heard Rebekah in trouble, and they sped to her.

Violet started siphoning Alaric distracting him while Rebekah managed to get the stake he had, and Rebekah took that as her opportunity to stake Alaric.

Rebekah, Violet, and Caroline backed away from Alaric once they saw the stake didn't work.

Caroline quickly grabbed Violet's hand and vamp sped them out of there and to her car. "Give them to me" Violet said seeing Caroline struggling with her keys.

Caroline gave Violet her keys when suddenly Violet's neck was snapped, and Caroline looked to see Alaric who snapped her neck next. Alaric bent down to Violet.

"Little gift I been saving for someone like you" Alaric said and put handcuffs on her.

>>>

Elena heard her phone ringing and went to it but was confused seeing the caller ID said Alaric was calling. She answered the phone and put it to her ear. "Whoever this is it's not funny" Elena said.

"Who else would it be" Alaric said. "Ric" Elena said surprised.

"Listen closely I'm at the school and I have Caroline and Violet and if you want to keep them alive, I need you to get into your car and come down here right away if you tell anyone where you are going, I will kill them" Alaric said.

"If you did have them Violet would have killed you the second, she got she's still a witch she'd rather die than be your guinea pig" Elena said.

"Not if I put some special witch cuffs on her that keeps her from using her magic which by the way I soaked in vervain" Alaric said.

>>>

Elena made her way to the school and went in a classroom to see Alaric was very much alive.

She turned her head to see Caroline with a pencil in her hand with rope on her mouth and Violet with tape on her mouth along with the handcuffs that was soaked in vervain.

"Caroline, Vi" Elena said to them. "Let them go Alaric" Elena said.

"Free them yourself" Alaric said and Elena started to go to Violet who shook her head and motioned for her to help Caroline first.

Elena hesitated but saw Violet was serious. Elena went to Caroline and went to take the pencil out only when Alaric sped to Elena shoving it back in.

Violet looked at Alaric full of hatred she knew this wasn't Alaric, but she couldn't help but imagine how it would feel giving him a taste of her magic.