4) disturbing behavior

"There has to be more to this dress" Rebekah said. "There's not" Klaus's said and Rebekah came out. "You still look great though" Violet said.

"So, women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes then you know I got dirty looks for wearing trousers" Rebekah said.

"Well, that was then like you said this is the 21st century most men would kill to rip that off of you" Violet said.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing" Klaus said.

"You would know" Violet said. "Would you like a go" Klaus asked. "I rather stab myself with a knife" Violet said. "And what is this music" Rebekah asked hearing the music playing.

"It sounds like a cable car accident" Rebekah said. "It's dance music" Stefan said.

"People dance to this" Rebekah asked and Stefan nodded. "Yes unfortunately no one has good taste" Violet said. "Are we done" Klaus asked.

"And why are you so grumpy" Rebekah asked Klaus.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying one thing your necklace and you lost it" Klaus said.

"I didn't lose it it's just been missing for 90 years" Rebekah said. "There's a difference between losing and missing maybe you should go back to school" Violet said to Klaus mockingly.

"So, what do you think" Rebekah asked Stefan motioning to her dress. "I like it" Stefan said lying and Rebekah looked at him.

"What I said I like it" Stefan said. "I can always tell when you're lying Stefan" Rebekah said and left. "Nice one good work" Klaus said to Stefan.

"You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her" Stefan said. "I heard that" Rebekah said.

"Alright I'm gonna get some fresh air" Stefan said and left.

>>>

"You left us" Rebekah said seeing Stefan make his way to them. "Yeah, sorry retail therapy was making my head explode" Stefan said.

"Tell me about it" Klaus said. "Quit whining you babies" Violet said. "What's she doing" Stefan asked.

"She's failing" Klaus said. "It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on" Gloria said. "So, use me I only wore it for a thousand years" Rebekah said going to Gloria.

"See now this one offers a solution alright give me your hand sweetheart" Gloria said and Rebekah gave Gloria her hand while Stefan and Violet exchanged worried looks.

"She's uh she's looking for the necklace huh" Stefan said.  "I found it" Gloria said once she finally stopped chanting.

"You found the necklace" Violet asked. "So where is it" Rebekah asked.

"It doesn't work like that doll I get images there's a girl with her friends" Gloria said. "Yes, a dead girl with dead friends if I don't get my necklace back" Rebekah said.

"Well, I have to dive back in to get the details" Gloria said. "So, dive" Klaus said. "It doesn't work like that ding along" Violet said.

"I need more time and space you're harshing my juju" Gloria said. "We can wait" Klaus said. "I'm sure you can but that's now what I asked" Gloria said. 

"Hey, hey you know, why don't we just uh why don't we just come back later I'm hungry anyway I'll let you pick who we eat" Stefan said to Klaus.

>>>

"My girl's dead I'm bored" Rebekah said. "Yeah, well I got bored watching you kill people so join the party and quit whining" Violet said.

"You weren't kidding about being hungry" Klaus said to Stefan. "It's been a long day" Stefan said.

"Try being related to her" Klaus said motioning to Rebekah. "You're being mean" Rebekah told Klaus. "And why are you being mean you used to love me" Rebekah said to Stefan.

"It's been 90 years Rebekah give him a minute" Klaus said. "Why are you taking his side" Rebekah asked.

"Because my dear sister I feel pity for any man who doesn't give you what you want" Klaus said.

"Will you stop making me out to be a brat I am not a brat" Rebekah said.

"A thousand years of life experience says otherwise" Klaus said. "And that's coming from you cause you're no better" Violet said.

"My lovely niece is right one summer with you, and I feel like I wanna blow my head off" Stefan said and Rebekah laughed. "Fantastic" Rebekah said.

"I need to go" Stefan said and stood up and left. "Where's he going" Rebekah asked.

"To write a name on a wall it's a long story" Klaus said. "So is him nearly killing his own niece" Violet said. "I guess I'll go get some food" Violet said and got up and left.

>>>

After some time, Violet returned to Gloria's bar. "Hello anyone here I'm back" Violet yelled getting no answer.

"Klaus, Rebekah, Uncle Stef" Violet said and still got no answer. When she finally noticed Stefan on the ground.

Violet went to him bending down to him noticing he was unconscious.

Violet went to stand back up realizing that they had to have known that she and Stefan have been lying the entire summer only to be knocked out cold.

"You could've been more careful" Klaus said. "Don't tell me you like her" Rebekah said.

Instead of answering her Klaus carefully picked up Violet and left while Rebekah sighed and dragged Stefan following Klaus.

>>>

Stefan and Violet woke up realizing they were in a van and saw Klaus in front of them.

"Just give me a chance to explain myself okay" Stefan said to Klaus.

"No need I'm not mad I'm just curious Rebekah seems to think you're holding onto something a piece of your old life the thing is she's got flawless instincts borderline supernatural so I thought I would check it out see for myself what it is you've been hiding" Klaus said and opened the trunk while Stefan and Violet stood up.

"Welcome back to Mystic Falls Stefan, Violet" Klaus said.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.