Joint Mission

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT LEAVE IDC😃

Giyuu's pov

"CAW CAW CAW GIYUU TOMIOKA YOU HAVE A HASHIRA MEETING AT 8:00 AM" my crow Kanzaburou woke me up for a hashira meeting. I sat up and looked towards my right at Kanzaburou. "Okay Kanzaburou you can leave now..." i watched my crow fly away in the distance as he left slowly.

I got up and took a quick shower since the meeting is in 30 minutes. 'I hope im not late for this meeting....' I was so deep into my thoughts I didn't notice i was already at the Demon Slayer Corps.

.....everyone was here already even master. I felt everyone's eyes on me..i looked down and walked to my postiton beside kocho. "Master please forgive me for being late my crow Kanzaburou has informed me that the meeting was at eight.."

I looked up at master and watched him speak calmly. "Ah Giyuu my child you have finally made it, Kanzaburou is a old crow...it is okay do not feel disappointed Kanzaburou mixs things up every once in a while." I saw a warm smile was printed on Master's face.

I heard kocho mumble some words but i ignored it. "Giyuu and Sanemi you will be having a joint mission together. I want you two to to become friends not enemies, but there is a dangerous demon lurking around in Mount Kumotori." I took a quick glance at Sanemi to see him looking down.

'Does he hate me that much that he doesn't want to see me....maybe im ugly.......my hair is a tangled rat's nest I can't never keep it clean or tangle free..gosh why couldn't i be just like Shinobu or Mitsuri....'

I watch Oyakata-sama say i few more words but i didn't hear anything because i was being stupid....'How pathetic of me....'

I looked at master as he exited the room. "Ara ara Tomioka-san your late today!" I look at shinobu then away. "You know Tomioka-san this is why no body likes you~" as much as I don't wanna admit shinobu's words truly hurt me...

Sanemi's pov

I looked at Giyuu as she still had her head down. I was staring at her thighs until i noticed Kocho the meal worm was talking to Giyuu.

"You know Tomioka-san this is why no body likes you~"

"Tch yeah because she's such a bi-"

"Sanemi I wouldn't say that if i were you..." 'Tch this stupid flea needs to mind her own business' "Sanemi-san i know what you're thinking...don't worry i'll tell everyone your secret too" i froze

She gave me that stupid smile..."tch whatever I don't care." I walked outside to find Giyuu. "Yo loner..."

Giyuu turned her head around at me. "Hm"

"I'll meet you at your estate at 9 you better be ready." Instead to saying anything like a normal human she just turned her head around and hummed. "Tch" I turned around to leave but meal worm and and sound freak was in my way

"Move out of the way idiots!!!" I pushed them aside and as i was walking away this idiot grabbed me. "Now now dont start a scene Sanemi ya know we're behind Giyuu." Uzui whispered.

"TCH LIKE I'LL LITSEN TO YOU!!!"

"Giyuu-sannn~ Sane-"

"SHUT UP YOU STINK BUG" I yelled out now all eyes were on me great...but its not like i care "now Sanemi stop being a bother and come with us i'll show you how to be a real man!!" I could feel myself getting angrier by the second, i stood up with my face red

"I DONT NEED YOUR HELP OR YOURS!!!!" I pointed at Uzui and Kocho. "Guys...i think you should leave Sanemi alone now..." this pink headed love sick Woman was in my business now. "TCH JUST LEAVE ME ALONE." I got up and stomp out of there to my estate.