Relationship?????😳

"Giyuu i need to talk to you."

"About what?"

"...us."

<~Flash back
3rd pov~>

Mitsuri was running towards uzui while dragging Sanemi. "Uzui-san! Uzui-san!!" Uzui turned around confused.

"Huh??"

"SANEMI KISSED GIYUU!!"

"WHAT?!? Theres no way.."

"Yup, come on Sanemi-san tell him!!" Sanemi's face flushed red as he looked away. "I...kissed giyuu and she kissed me back.."

"hm so it is true...WOW SANEMI THATS VERY FLAMBOYANT OF YOU, ARE YOU GUYS OFICIAL???"

"No."

"You kissed her but didn't ask her out, ugh thats not flamboyant...just ask her to be your girlfriend." Uzui then started walking away. "But how am i supposed to ask her out??"

"FIGURE IT OUTTTT!!" Uzui was now out of sight, it was only mitsuri and Sanemi. "COME ON SANEMI-SAN WE'LL FIGURE HOW TO ASK GIYUU OUT!"

Mitsuri dragged Sanemi all the way to the training grounds in her estate. "Now lets work on how you talk to her!"

(Yk i can't tell you whats going on😮‍💨)

"Here you've trained hard!! But next thing you know giyuu will be swoon all over you!" Mitsuri said as she gave Sanemi water.

"Do i really have to do all of that..?"

"YES, especially if you want her to be your girlfriend!"

Knock
Knock
Knock
There was a knock on the door. "Oh i'll get it!!"
Mitsuri ran towards the door while sanemi just layed along the ground.

'Do i really have to use all these tips and tricks...'

"Shinazugawa?!?"

Sanemi quickly got on to his feet and saw obanai one of his closes friend. "Obanai what are you doing here??"

"I was going to try and tell mitsuri how i feel about her...again, but what are YOU doing here??"

"I was going to tell Giyuu how i feel about her..and mitsuri gave me tips on how to swoon her."

"Well hurry up share what you learned!!"

"Umm be kind to her, open the door for her, compliment her, make her laugh, flirt with her, and-" Mitsuri walked in.

"Oh Mitsuri your so beautiful it just makes my day looking at a you." Mitsuri's face turned red. "KYAHHHH THANK YOU IGURO-SAN!!!"

Obanai's face flushed red. "Uhhh i-......i gotta go i'll see you guys later. Sanemi sped walked all the way to his estate.

~>End of flash back
Sanemi's pov<~

"Ummm i just thought that you looked beautiful and wanted to know if you'd go out with me, i also wanted to talk about the..um kiss."

"...i'll go out with you Shinazugawa-san..and we can..talk about the kiss."

'She said yes, SHE REALLY SAID YES!!'

"...so about the kiss, im-...im sorry for not asking for consent before i did it."

"It's okay Shinazugawa-san, i'd like..to..to do it again."

"What about right now." I could feel myself starting to smirk. Giyuu's face flushed red.

I walked closer to giyuu lean towards her face. "Is that a yes giyuu." She quickly nodded her head and i connected her lips with mine.

Bye💩i have to think of more things to add to this story, if you got recommendations let me know👀 next chapter will be wayy longer like 1000+

Okay okay bye fr this time
542 words🧠