...sliped??

Me, Giyuu,and Mitsuri were walking next to each other. "Soo~ Sanemi, Giyuu are you guys a thing now?"

"Hah no way you saw a misunderstanding!"

"Yeah were not in a relationship Mitsuri-san"

"Hmph you guys would had looked like a cute couple." Crack twings crack. "Who step on a stick?" Mitsuri asked. "Not me- not me either..." i unsheathe my nichirin blade and turned around and saw a group of demons. "Mhmm hashiras!" "Yesss a real battle!"

"Tch i'd never die from such weaklings like you guys."

"Who are you calling a weakling, little punk!" The demon ran straight at me while its backup attacked Mitsuri and Giyuu. "Hah too slow!"

I dodged the punch and went to slice its head but it block with its hands. "TCH"

"HAHAHA LETS GET THIS GAME STARTED SHOULDN'T WE WIND HASHIRA, DEMON BLOOD ART SUFFOCATING TIDES!!"

'Tch like that gonna- argh wha-what was that!"

"The air-gah"

I got pushed down by whatever that demon blood art is. "HAHAHAH I GUESS THIS IS THE END HASHIRA!!" Tch that little-

"Water breathing first form Water Surface Slash.."

"Wha- HUH...n-noo its isn't true i-it can't be..."

Got up of the ground quickly. "Wind breathing fifth form Cold Mountain Wind."I sliced the two demons behind Giyuu, that were trying to sneak up on us.

"Ah there you guys were i thought you might had been dead!!"

"HAH ME DEAD BY THESE WEAKLINGS IMPOSSIBLE!!!"

"Im not planning on dying by random demons..."

"Okay guys lets get a move on!!"

Next morning

Mitsuri's pov

"Guys let's stay at a inn im getting really tired."

"I agree.." Giyuu said

"Fine, lets go before all of the rooms get took."

"All right!!!!"

"Hello miss were looking for three rooms for 1 night!"

"Oh...there is only two rooms left."

"...oh!! Giyuu, Sanemi you guys wouldn't mind sharing would you?"

"I-"

"Okay!! We'll take it."

I gave Giyuu the keys to her and Sanemi's room. "There you guys go!! Oh yeah be ready to go by midnight see ya later Giyuu-san and Sanemi-kun."

"....well lets go to the room now Sanemi."

"Mm okay"

Giyuu's pov

A layed on the funton immediately while Sanemi took a shower. 'Me and Sanemi actually kissed.....and his tongue went in my-'

Knock

Knock

"Im coming-oh Mitsuri its you."

"Yeah Giyuu would you like to go to the hot spring with me!"

"Sure let me just get a towel.."

3rd pov

"Sanemi im coming in the bathroom." Giyuu said

"Whatever."

"We're going to the hot spring we'll be back later..."

"Mhm."

"Okay I'm ready Mitsuri.." giyuu said

"Alright!! I'll lead the way!"

Giyuu and Mitsuri have been soaking in the hot spring for some time. "Mitsuri-san it's getting late we should get ready to go."

"Okay lets go!" Mitsuri stood up with her towel around her body, and Giyuu did the same.

Giyuu knocked on the door. "Sanemi open up the door its cold out here..."

"OK OK IM COMING LADY!"

The door swung open and Giyuu blushed Sanemi was standing there with no shirt on and his abs out. Sanemi blushed at Giyuu seeing the towel clinching on to her curvy body. Sanemi moved from the door so Giyuu can come inside. "Sanemi we're leaving soon so gets some rest while you can." Giyuu said and Sanemi nodded his head.

In the forrest

Ok the plan is-" Mitsuri got cut off by Sanemi. "I don't take orders from people they take orders from me!!"

"Sanemi.."

"..."

"Anyways like i was saying the plan is to try and get to the headquarters without having to fight any demons."

"So sneaking around??" Giyuu said. Mitsuri nodded her head.

"Lets move!!" Sanemi said. Giyuu suddenly fell down with a thud. "What was tha- oh Giyuu are okay." Mitsuri shown concern for her friend and helped her up off the ground . "Im alright." "Why is the ground slippery-its like there's ice on the ground."

"Oh my three hashiras and oohhh two of them are delicious delightful women. Ahh you both are true beauties i shall put your heads in my collection!"

"Upper moon two" all of the Hashiras said at the same time.

"Oops i guess you fell on the ice trap i set up!"

"THAT WAS YOU!" Sanemi screamed.

"Lets end this swiftly...."

"Agreed!!"

"Water breathing Third Form: Flowing Dance."

Giyuu went and cornered Douma slicing both of his arms and half of his legs.

"Love breathing Sixth Form: Cat-Legged Winds of Love!"

"Wind breathing Second Form: Claws-Purifying Wind!!!"

Bye😙👋🏾

766 Words