Awake

-3rd pov-

Giyuu stirred in her sleep she has been out for 3
days she was basically in a coma, Sanemi has been visiting Giyuu everyday since he could leave his own room.

"Tch..why won't you just wake up, it's all my fault that you got hurt.." Sanemi mumbled the last few words.

Sanemi's eyes soften as he looked at giyuu. "Please just wake up."

_________________________________

2 days later~

Sanemi was sleeping peacefully at the bottom of giyuu's bed while giyuu stirred in her sleep, suddenly her eyes opened.

Giyuu's eyes moved around the room hastily then her eyes landed on Sanemi. 'Sanemi? what is he doing here...what happened..'

Sanemi woke up and looked giyuu in the eyes. "Y-you woke up!?"

"W-what happened?" Giyuu asked in a raspy voice.

"After the fight with uppermoon 2, when the kakushi came you went unconscious and had serious injuries.."

The door swung open. "Shinazugawa-san...you didn't tell me giyuu-san was up😊.."

"....uh i gotta go now.." Sanemi stood up and speed walked out of the room.

"Okay, lets do a check up giyuu-san"

"You're all good for now giyuu-san, next week you will be released and after that week you will be allowed to continue doing your demon slayer work."

Giyuu just nodded her head. "..thank you.." giyuu said to shinobu. "My pleasure giyuu-san. Oh and mitsuri-san is coming to visit you." shinobu gave her signature smile to giyuu and closed the door.
__________________

Mitsuri walked in to the room a few minutes after shinobu left. "Giyuu-san are you okay?!" Mitsuri said as she ran next to giyuu's bed."

"Ah im fine kanroji-san."

"Oh please call me mitsuri i insist!"

"I still feel terribly bad that you got stabbed by him.." Mitsuri said as she looked giyuu in the eyes. "Its not your fault mitsuri-san, i let my guard down.."

"Well at least you're okay, i brought some treats for you so you'd feel better!" Mitsuri pulled out a basket full of treats out of nowhere.

"Thank you, but mitsuri-san you really didn't have to..."

"Treats makes everyone feel better, so dig it!!"

____________________

Mitsuri brought various snacks, like dango, mochi, dorayaki, daifuku, and kaki no tane.

"Thank you for the mitsuri-san."

"You're very welcome giyuu-san! Now let's eat!!"

"Itadakimasu!!"

-After giyuu and Mitsuri finish eating-

"I have a mission now giyuu-san i'll see you later and please do take very good care of yourself!" Mitsuri said while standing in front of the door. "I will, good luck on your mission mitsuri-san."

Mitsuri smiled at giyuu as she closed the door.

A few minutes after the door was closed it was creaked back open, it was Sanemi.

"Giyuu i need to talk to you."

500 words, i took this story down so I could fix some mistakes that I wrote. The story is also shorter than before, so im sorry for that.

Have a good day or night.