CAUGHT🤦🏾‍♀️

Giyuu pov

I woke up and immediately and went to the bathroom to change into my demon slayer uniform. 'Uh oh I don't have anymore of the normal ones I wear.....i guess this will have to do..' i put on a uniform that looks like Mitsuri's but my chest doesn't show.

I added cream to my arm that got hit by that globe, it left a bad bruise. I walked back to the room to wake up Sanemi.

"Shinazugawa...shinazugawa......wake up sanemi!!"

"Tch no leave me alone im trying to sleep!!.."

"Well....just let me know when you wake up." I left the room and went into what I assumed to be the living room. "MISS GIYUU!!!!" Hanako came at me running as soon as she saw the door slide open. "How are you doing Hanako.." I patted her head.

"Im doing good!! I have no more scary dreams!!.....miss giyuu i wanna fight the monsters like you..mhmm do you think i could possibly..be just like you.??."

"If you'd really want to you could." I answered her. "Fighting monsters..??" A young girl with a pink yukata no older than 12 asked.

"Well, demons."

"But there's no such thing as demons..."

"Demons are man eating creatures that will have no mercy upond killing people no matter what you do, the'll kill you brutally no matter how much you beg-'

BOOM

There was a crash to the right. I got up unsheathing my nichirin blade and ran to the sound Hanako and the other girl followed me through the house.

When i got to where the crash was sanemi was already dealing with the demon. "Eighth form Primary Gale Slash!!!" Sanemi instantly slicing the demon head and a chair..

"MOM DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT SOUND WAS!!!" Tanjiro asked coming to the room with his younger siblings. "I smell blood what happed???" Tanjiro asked.

"A demon happend.."

"A demon.."

"Hah those silly stories don't scare me!!" The boy with the checkered scarf said. "Yeah me too!!" Another boy said with a checkered kimono said.

"Onii-chan look, it is a demon." Hanako pointed at the demon's head on the ground slowly fading away. The demon had 4 horns on its head while its is where pure red with some pink.

"Wh-what is that.!!!"

"How-how dare you do this to me hashira, i'll get you and-and i'll kill you and I'll laugh and beat you myself till you stop moving you won't get away with THIS..." the demon spat with venom.

O-oh my!!" Miss kei said, she looked pretty scared. "Its okay he won't come back at all so let me bandage you up miss kei."

"Okay dear.."

3rd pov

"WOW MISTER THAT WAS SOO COOL YOU WENT INTO THE AIR LIKE WOOSH AND THEN YOU LANDED ON THE GROUND!!!!" Hanako explained. "What no fair i wanna see too.." Shigeru whined.

"Mister can you please do that again please🥺"

"Hah no way kid my skill isn't for show." Sanemi turned the other way looking at the walls. "Please mister..." Shigeru asked

"No way.."

"Tch he must had won from luck he just sucks!!" Takeo said."

"HAH WHAT DID YOU SAY BRAT, TRY ME!!!" Sanemi grabbed Takeo and Shigeru's wrist and dragged them outside.

"Eight form Primary Gale Slash!!!" The attack was do strong that it had sliced some wood in halve.

"Woah that was cool..." Takeo and Shigeru said at the same time amazed. Tanjiro started to clapping. Wow that was amazing!!"

"You bet it Onii-chan!" Nezuko said.

"SANEMI COME ON WE HAVE TO REPORT OUR MISSION TO MASTER!!!"

"TCH CALM DOWN WOMAN IM COMING!!" Sanemi stomped over to Giyuu after showing off a couple more moves.

"Wait where are you going!!?!" Hanako ran up to Giyuu. "We have to leave..."

"W-wha b-but i want you to stay here with me!"

"Hanako dear Giyuu has to go back to work..."

"Nooooooo..." Hanako whined and giyuu felt bad

"Giyuu reached into her pocket and pulled out a flower beret hair clip the flower was a purple Japanese water iris.

Giyuu bent down and placed the beret in Hanako's hair. "This means that you shall be granted wisdom and honor, i want you to take care of it okay Hanako.."

"YES, i'll take extra care of it miss giyuu...a-and i'll promise that I'll never forget you...

"Promise?"

"PROMISE!!"

Hanako jumped on Giyuu hugging her tightly. "Hanako I'll visit you when ever i can."

"Okay...bye miss Giyuu..."

"Bye Hanako just know that this isn't good bye forever.." giyuu had a smile on her face as she said good bye to the others.

Sanemi's pov

The sun was going down soon..me and giyuu were no where near the corps. "Oi loner!"

"Hm"

"Does your legs hurt?"

"No...maybe we should take a break from walking."

I watch her walk in-front of me into a near by cave she checked for demons that might be inside. "Okay its okay to come inside.."

I walked inside and sat down and Giyuu sat in-front of me and she made a quick small fire. I looked at her thighs...I couldn't stop myself and started looking at her chest. 'Nah nah stop looking....but her....'

I could feel my face turning red. "Sanemi...a-are you okay...maybe you're sick.." Giyuu got up in my face and touched my forehead i saw her haori starting to slip down.

"I-i-i u-u-umm-b-b"

'Tch how embarrassing can this be..in front of someone that i like...'

I could feel my body moving on its own 'no no no no d-don't do it Sanemi DONT-' i felt my lips on-on GIYUU'S

I felt giyuu wrap her arms around my neck...i put one of my hands on her waist. Her haori was slipping off even more

I slid my hand down more without realizing and i.....touched Giyuu's butt....i immediately moved my hand back up to her waist.

I could feel Giyuu lean closer to me....she pressed her chest against mine. I could feel my face getting hotter.

'My gosh im really doing this.....'

I accidentally pushed my tongue into Giyuu's mouth. 'Oh my goshhhh..'

"Mhmm Sanemi" i froze after hearing that. 'Oh my I-i can't do it t-this is to much....'

I broke the kiss and Giyuu stared into my eyes and i looked back into her ocean eyes.

"KYAAA SO CUTEEE!!!"

I frozed and looked behind Giyuu's head and saw the one and only love sick chick...

'Oh no...'

I saw giyuu turn her head around from the Connor of my eye.

"AWEE I TOTAL SHIPP IT!!!!"

"SHUT UP ITS A MISUNDERSTANDING!!!"

"AWEEE HOW CUTEEESEEE KYAAAAA!!!!"

"M-MITSURI!!"

Wow wow wow giyuu and sanemi got caught🫣

Anyways 1153 words

Have a good day or night

Bye bye😝👋🏽