The kiss...😳

Sanemi's pov

'Mhmm what's that soft thingy....' I open my eyes..."am i.....i am..." i could feel my face heating up..."no no sanemi you need to slay the demon and then go back to your estate..." i mumbled. I got up quickly and started to shake giyuu awake. "Wake up...wake up.."

"Im up Sanemi.." giyuu said. "Well get ready we need to kill this demon fast." She just nodded her head. I got up and walked into the bathroom to change into my slayer uniform.

I was walking near the front door with giyuu behind me until some brat got in my face. "WHO ARE YOU!!!!" Some kid with black hair and maroon eyes yelled.  "TCH GET OUT OF MY FACE KID!!"

"shinazugawa!!..."

I grabbed giyuu's hand and went outside. "Lets just finish up the mission quickly." "Okay.." she replied. I let go of Giyuu's hand and walked into the abandoned house that the demon is supposed to be. I busted down the door. "GET OUT OF YOUR HIDING SPOTS AND FIGHT ME DEMONN!!!"

"Heh heh so you finally found me hashiraaa.... Oh my there's two of you the more i eat the stronger i'll get, this we'll be easy!! This brat had a crazy look in his eyes.

Third pov

The demon rushed at giyuu and she blocked. "Seventh form Drop Ripple Thrust..." giyuu stabbed "eight form Primary Gale Slash." Sanemi tried to slash of the demon's neck. "Heh too slow!" The demon jumped up into the air. "Heh it my time to shine demon blood art trapping globes!!!"

A bright ball of what looks like light grazed giyuu's arm. "I-i can't feel my arm..." giyuu said with shock.
"HAHAHA THE PARTY'S JUST GETTING STARTED!!!"

The demon threw 3 globes at giyuu and 6 globes at Sanemi. Giyuu dodged every globe perfectly but Sanemi barely managed to get dodged them.

"First form Dust Whirlwind Cutter" the demon jumped back into the air, "first form Water Surface Slash" Giyuu slashed the demon's arms off.

"Sixth form Black Wind Mountain Mist Sanemi barely landed at hit on the demon.

The battle was going back and forth until Sanemi ended it all.

"Tenth form Constant Flux.." giyuu went attacking the demon giving Sanemi time to find an opening. "Second form Claws-Purifying Wind." Sanemi sliced the head up quickly and swiftly.

"NOO NOOOOO I-I-I-I I WASNT DONE I HAD SO MUCH MORE TO DO..CURSE YOUUU I HOPE YOU ROTTtttt......"

"Tch finally, lets go back to the woman's house to get bandaged up and get back on the road."

"Okay" giyuu said

"OH MY YOU TWO ARE TERRIBLY INJURED!!?! Sit down quickly so i can bandage you up!!" Kie left the room to get the bandages and spray.

"HEY ITS YOU THE ONE WHO BROKE INTO OUR HOUSE."

"MISS GIYUU YOUR BACK!!!!" Its was Hanako. "Hanako..do you know them?.?"

"I know miss giyuu but not the man." Hanako answered. "Now now Hanako, Takeo these are our guest tomioka and shinazugawa."

"Oh we have guest! My names Tanjiro Kamado!!"

"Its nice to meet you kamado-san, you can call me giyuu."

"Its also nice to meet you miss giyuu!"

Its night outside
Giyuu's pov

I was in the room changing my clothes again after my shower, then the door opened....I quickly covered up my chest while Sanemi stood there.

Sanemi started walking towards me...."umm Shinazugawa-sa-"

'S-Sanemi's kissing me?!!..'

I felt my face heating up and turning red. Sanemi broke the kiss and looked up at me. I started back into his eyes, Sanemi kissed me again but this time i kissed back..

Sanemi broke the kiss and placed his finger on my lips. "Just forget that this happened at all, don't bring up the kiss okay?"

"Ok.."

Sanemi slipped into the funton and laid down facing the wall...i went into the funton and laid my forehead on sanemi's back straddling him as i go to sleep.

Thank you thank you for the reads also you guys can check out my chatie account its 'pochacco1' go check me outtttt😝

690 words