That mountain.. pt1

"Caw caw caw hashira meeting hashiras meeting!"

'we haven't had a meeting in a long time....i wonder whats up this time.?'

^When giyuu arrives to the meeting^

Everyone is here..except sanemi..

'Are they coming towards me!! What should i do....or..maybe it's someone behind me.' I looked behind me and no one was there... Shinobu, mitsuri, and uzui were now in front of me.

"Hi giyuu-san!! how did it go!" Oh she was asking me about the date..phew. "Oh it went well..!"

"Sooo did you two kiss?"
'I can't believe uzui-san would ask me that'

"E-eh what kind of question is that."

"Just answer the question giyuu-san" Shinobu-san said. i felt my face heating up.. 'I don't want them to see my face thats embarrassing...i turned my head and saw sanemi next to obanai. "Sooo did you??"
"We-"

"Master has arrived.." everyone quickly got into their places. "How is the weather my children.?"

"The weather is lovely master!!" Uzui-san said. "Aw i want to tell master..." i heard mitsuri mumble under her breath. "Giyuu, Shinobu, and muichiro i have missions for you all. Giyuu you will go to Mount Kumotori, theres is more dangerous demons lurking around."

"Shinobu you will go to Asakusa, there has been a suspected member that is possibly a traitor..."

"Muichiro you will go to mount Natagumo, there is suspicious activity going on."

"Uzui, rengoku, and obanai if they need backup you will go. You all will be going on your missions in 2 days. The rest of you may take this time to rest or do whatever you please. This is the end of the meeting thank you for coming my children." And with that master left the meeting.

'...so im going back to that mountain.' I felt a frown form on my face. "Don't think you can avoid the question giyuu-san😊"

"Uh...sorry shinobu-san gotta go." I quickly Dash off onto the pathway towards my estate. 'I if only i was quicker...she, no they wouldn't had died....nezuko wouldn't be a demon and Tanjiro wouldn't be griefing over his late family..'

"I should've been better... i promise i'll protect those two no matter what.." i enter my estate and immediately started packing.

<two years before>
~3rd pov~
"Caw caw caw Tomioka giyuu you have another mission at mount kumotori! They're two suspected lower-moons you'll leave at sunset... caw."

Giyuu smiled to herself and thought 'I'll finally get to meet Hanako again!' With a wide smile on her face Giyuu began packing she was excited that she'd see the kamado family once again. Giyuu walked down the hall into the kitchen to make simmer salmon and daikon before the sun sets.

_________

•At Sunset•

Giyuu grabbed her bag and headed outside. It was a peaceful walk there, no demons were in sight or even around which was weird but giyuu dismissed it.

Giyuu walked around looking for any demons but she found nothing. Soon it was late at night and giyuu was getting tired. 'Im getting sleepy....should i stay at a inn..or i could keep searching..i'll just rest for now then search for these demons tommrow.

Giyuu entered the village and quickly found a inn to stay at. "Hello welcome to itasuke inn, what can i do for you ma'm."

"Hello, i need one room to stay at for the night."