Chapter 1|Shocking Experience

Chapter 1 Act 3 : Shocking Experience

✧༺♥༻∞

"Now begin talking!~"

We all stayed silent for a bit, giving stares at one another, waiting for someone to speak up, I decided to just state the obvious, "So, Paper died from Electrocution? Do we have any idea what happened with the arm?"

Bot perked up, stretching their legs so that way they could see everyone, and everyone could see them, "Oh! Oh! I know! Test Tube pocketed them!"

Test Tube sighed, slapping their forehead, "No Bot, Nickel was asking if we knew how the arm was severed from Paper's body,"

"Oh... Well, then I guess I don't know!"

I coughed, "Anyways, I'd think that maybe Paper used them and accidentally cut her arm off. It's a dumb theory, but -"

Cabby sighed, "Nickel, we JUST said to you a while ago that there was no way Paper did it herself!"

"I'm just saying that maybe Paper used it, and then the killer took the palette knife,"

"I actually agree with Nickel here!" Silver Spoon says, grinning

"Never mind, Cabby, you're right," I look over to Silver to see him look away from me

"Well, maybe the killer did use the palette knife, or maybe they didn't, either way, knowing why the killer cut off Paper's arm, won't get us any closer to who killed her," Goo mentioned

Candle closed her eyes, "Well, Goo, it actually might, we could easily calculate her strength based on her height and weight and compare it to all of us, if the knife was taken from her, then clearly it would have to be somebody that could be strong enough to take it from her,"

OJ glared at Candle, "And HOW would we get this information?"

Cabby began opening her backpack when suddenly MonoPhone zipped it up, "Can't use any outside resources to help! Gotta use your brains!"

"Stupid phone..." Cabby muttered to herself, dropping her backpack on the floor of her podium

"If anything we can base it off of appearances alone," Test Tube says, glancing at everyone, "I don't think it could be Goo or Nickel if of course the palette knife was taken from her,"

I was quite offended that Test Tube considered me weak, I was actually very strong, but considering how that statement was the only thing defending me right now, I stayed silent.

Bot looked confused, "Why am I still an option?"

Test Tube sighed, "Because you're a ROBOT, Bot, for all we know you could have a giant cannon on your back instead of those wings!"

Bot grumbled, "I'm not just some robot..."

"Even if this way works for finding out our body types and whether or not we could have taken the palette knife, we still don't know if the palette knife was taken, so let's just drop the subject and move on," Paintbrush had said, clearly very annoyed by everyone's unneeded chatter

Everyone thinks for a moment, "Do we all have an alibi?" Fan asks, looking around

Everyone was also looking around, "I'm pretty sure all of us weren't paying attention to time when we were at breakfast or outside, We can't really say how fast or slow we ate, some people didn't even come to breakfast," Knife says, doubt shown in his eyes,

"We can't really confirm much, but I can say that there is a pretty high chance Paper WANTED DEATH, either that or she tried to commit murder, which WOULD align with Nickel's theory about Paper trying to use the weapon," Taco added, glossing over everyone before her eyes landed on OJ, "You know what evidence I'm talking about, yes?"