Chapter 4 | Parasitic Relations

↳ ❝ [Chapter 4 Act 1|Parasitic Relations] ¡! ❞

UHM WARNINGS FOR UNDERAGE DRINKING AND SMOKING AND LIKE... A REALLY BAD MURDER... ALTHOUGH THAT IS TO BE EXPECTED

✧༺♥༻∞

We were all in the lab, looking at Bot, who seemed to be glitching out and in incredible pain, "I-..i SaID i'M FI---"

Bot then made a loud... robotic crash noise which kind of hurt my ears, "--INE!"

Silver sighed, "Well, it appears like we needed Test Tube and the other 2 smarties to fix this,"

He then shot a glare at Monophone, who was attempting to fix Bot, but was only making it worse, "O-OW!!"

"Cheesus, can you be quiet?" Monophone asked in a annoyed tone, before sighing, "Whatever, I'll get someone to fix you later!~"

I was kind of worried for Bot, but as the others left the room, Bot called for me, "h-HEy! NiCK-... nICKel!"

I turned to Bot, who smiled at me to the best of their ability, "thANK--"

Another loud crash noise that sounded a lot more like a scream... This is seriously worrying... "--NK yoU..."

I gave a small smile back, "Yea, no problem, I hope you get fixed soon,"

I then left the Lab, going upstairs to try and get to my room, however, Monophone then appeared right next to me, "So...!~ Nickel, how are you-"

"Save it." I sighed, "You are a robot yourself, YOU have the technology to fix them! So why aren't you?!"

At this point, I'm fucking agitated! I mean... Monophone if the ONLY ONE HERE that has access to outside information, so why can't he just... fix them?!

Monophone simply chuckled, before looking to the ground, "Nickel... you might think you know everything, but truthfully... You don't, what if I don't have that information?"

He then walked off, "Hey wait!" I shouted, attempting to catch up to Monophone

Monophone turned around and seemed... pissed, "But really! If you MUST CONSTANTLY KEEP BOTHERING ME!... I'll tell you something..."

I paused, waiting patiently for Monophone to tell me something... probably stupid, "The winner of a tiny contest I'll be holding today, will gain some memories of someone that they also won with!"

Memories? Wait, so... we all knew each other before this?!

However, Monophone disappeared, leaving me with more questions than answers. What contest? What memories? How would the two people win it? How could... Why did he tell me in specifics...

I sighed, hearing the announcements turn on "Hello lovely students!~ I'm here today to say... we will be having a dance! Please pick your partners, make sure you know the person well, as the winner gets a special reward!~"

I... I can't dance! How the hell would I even win this?! Dancing... Dancing... WHO IS GOOD AT DANCING?!?

I thought for a moment, seeing Silver, Candle, and Paintbrush all arguing at a door they were attempting to unlock, eventually, Candle got out her weird crystal, ringing it before speaking, "Listen, we shouldn't be opening every door. It could give us answers, yes, but it might also give us things we don't wanna know," 

Silver got up from the front of the door, turning to Candle and staring at the crystal, "...Fine, but it's not because of that goddamn crystal,"

Paintbrush dragged Silver back down, "You said you'd teach me how to pick locks! I want to learn!"