Chapter 3|An Accident

↳ ❝ [Chapter 3 Act 1|An Accident] ¡! ❞

✧༺♥༻∞

The elevator lifted us up, slowly but surely raising us to the top, Paintbrush seemed to be, a bit odd. They sighed, looking at me, before whispering to Silverspoon, and then they made their way to me, "Hello again, Nickel, I was wondering if you wanted to paint with me, Silver, and Candle,"

I was hesitant considering those two were just whispering, "...And you aren't going to kill me in there? We haven't even gotten a motive."

"What no! I would never get my hands dirty with blood!" Silverspoon scoffed

"Of course you wouldn't, You're a pretentious bastard!" I rolled my eyes, "And besides, weren't you guys like, against me?"

Candle seemed a bit saddened by what I said, "We never said that? At least I don't believe I have, Paintbrush? Silver?"

Both shook their heads, "I never said that! We just want to paint, I never got to paint with you guys last time I invited you since..." Paintbrush got silent

Silver coughed, "Anyway! We would just like to invite you! Surely one visit wouldn't kill you?"

"How about we wait for the motive to be said, and you can base your response on that, yeah?" Paintbrush smiled, they seemed to be a bit happier than they were ten seconds ago.

I thought about it, While the motive wouldn't affect the outcome, it would be nice to know for later, instead of being dragged off to who knows where, "Sure, why not,"

The elevator, unlike last time, was filled with chatter, some people were asking Knife and Goo about their Ultimates, I didn't really pay attention due to Silverspoon and Paintbrush. I don't know their motives for wanting to hang out with me IF there are motives at all.

When we reached the top, MonoPhone was there, he smiled, "Now!~ It's time for the next Motive!~ I'm sure you all will enjoy it!"

There was an uneasy silence, everyone went quiet, awaiting whatever MonoPhone had planned, "Now, the next Motive, is your families,"

Everyone was shocked by this, "What... What the hell do you mean?!" Cabby shouted, clearly upset by the revelation

"I mean, if someone does kill and get away with it, they get to see their family! If no one kills, then I'll be glad to exterminate a batch of losers, hehe!~" MonoPhone laughs, I wasn't really affected by this Motive though, so that's good I guess.

MonoPhone just winked and smiled, "Have fun!~" and with that, he was gone.

It took everyone else a bit to calm down from this, I mean, their families were at stake, and lives were on the line here, all for the price of one or two. Paintbrush then gripped onto Silverspoon's hand, dragging him along, Candle following suit, "Come on, Nickel,"

I went along with them. We were making our way to the Art Room, when we bumped into Balloon, "Oh! Hi Nickel! Sorry about not talking to you much after you sort of... Passed out... But how are you feeling?"

"Oh, it's been great! Totally don't have a fucking headache..." I say sarcastically, grinning a little, "But seriously, I'm fine, just a minor headache, it doesn't matter much anyways,"

Balloon smiles back, looking up at Silver, "Bronze,"

"Pigeon,"

"Pigeon doesn't even make sense!"

"Yes, it does!"

Both looked annoyed at each other, Paintbrush seemed concerned, "Well... Balloon would you like to join us to paint?"