Chapter 2|A Clean Slate

Chapter 2 Act 1 : A Clean Slate

✧༺♥༻∞

After we finally got up to the Gym, Paintbrush just ran off, Balloon poked me, "Hey Nickel, should we check on them?"

I turned to face Balloon and sighed, "He needs some time, I think we all do, after both of their... deaths,"

Balloon nods, "We should probably begin heading out-"

MonoPhone dragged Paintbrush back into the Gym as they were clawing and screaming into the air, "LET ME GO!"

They weren't even on fire, in fact, they looked drenched, "Now!~ It's time for your next motive!~"

My breath hitched, almost immediately forcing us to just, forget those two? I didn't want to listen to MonoPhone, or whatever he had planned

"The next motive will be a very tame one, I have been given some complaints by my helpers that this last motive went a bit too far, so!~ I'll tone it down a bit!"

MonoPhone pulls a screen down from the top of the Gym, how many fucking screens were in this place, anyways, it said the next motive on it, "Whatever your known Ultimate is, you cannot do that Talent anymore, or in some cases, not well! That is, unless you kill somebody, then the curse is lifted from everyone!"

OJ rolled his eyes, why was he- Oh right, "How the hell am I supposed to do the opposite on MY ULTIMATE? Do I just fall over dead or what?"

MonoPhone sadistically laughs, "You can interpret this in any way possible, unless it's something obvious, like don't paint or clean or skydive!"

Balloon breathes a sigh of relief, "Thank god that I don't think we can skydive in this place, haha!"

"How the hell am I supposed to not be a royal?!" Silver Spoon questioned, his eyes darting around the room

"Don't act like such a pretentious prick, simple!" I snickered

Candle smiles, "Yeah, just be yourself, if you'll excuse me, I'll have to get some coffee,"

Balloon tilted his head, "Why?"

"Because I get visions from dreams, so now sleep is unavailable for me at this point in time." Candle stares directly at Balloon's soul

"...Ah,"

Candle walks off in the direction of the Cafeteria, meanwhile, at the other side of the Gym, Taco frowns, looking at both Knife and OJ. I go over and ask, "Why they long face?"

Knife sighs, "Taco can't really figure much out right now, since her talent is being a spy, That's probably the reason why MonoPhone put this as the motive,"

I glance over at MonoPhone, "You mean he wants Taco to kill?"

OJ looks to the side, "We are just guessing that, as we are probably the only group who hasn't accepted that 'this is our life now' kind of thing,"

I frown a bit, "Yeah, I guess,"

I walk back over to Balloon, giving the others a quick wave goodbye as I stop in front of Balloon, "Hey Balloon, you wanna explore some of the outside?"

Balloon turns to me and smiles, "Yea, going outside might make me a bit more happy," 

We walked out the front door of the school and saw all the flowers surrounding us, as well as Soap, who was watering the flowers, "Hey! Don't you like hate dirty stuff? Why are you watering plants?"

Soap grins, "Well, I can't really clean anymore, so the next best thing would be to use this time to get rid of my little phobia,"

"You have anthophobia?"