Chapter 3 | An Accident

↳ ❝ [Chapter 3 Act 2|An Accident] ¡! ❞

✧༺♥༻∞

I had thought Test Tube was lying... Why didn't she say anything about it?! I rushed over to the specified room that Monophone had said that the OTHER body was in, and there was Fan, bleeding from the head, with shards of glass scattered around the room.

I didn't really... expect Fan, so I was stunned when I saw him lying on the room, Bot looked at Fan with sadness and distraught

OJ sighed, looking at the scene in front of him, "We need to figure out who did this, right?"

OJ then glanced to the side, "...Come on, get up and let's do it,"

I nodded. Looking around the room, I saw some glass shards near the counter, along with some science supplies? Whoever did this probably was planning to make something and then kill off Fan... I guess.

Okay, listen, I think it's pretty plain and simple who killed these both... it has to be Test Tube, right? Because she's been in the Lab the whole time, and she was the last one seen with Cabby.

But then... why would she kill off her best friends? And... why would she be crying seeing Cabby die if she DID suddenly not care? What caused her to suddenly kill Fan? If I just blamed her immediately, would I just be as bad as OJ last trial?

I'm almost certain it can't be her, but what if it is...?

As I was lost in thought I felt OJ nudge me a bit, "Hey Nickel? You keep staring at the glass, is something up?"

I shook my head, "No, I'm good... Just wondering things,"

I gave a reassuring smile before OJ nodded, "Well, anyway... I was actually looking at the glass myself, maybe whoever killed was doing something and was startled by Fan..."

"Maybe," I quickly got up and waltzed over to the body, carefully looking at the injury. It was a cut of sorts, it looked to be... a paper cut? How the hell do you die from a fucking paper cut? That can't be right.

I quickly got out my Monophone, looking at Fan's File

"MonoPhone File #3

Victim Name: Fan

Height: 5'3

Weight: 114 LBS

Cause of Death: Bleeding out

Time of Death: 8:24 AM"

Huh... so... How was this in the morning... but in Test Tube's Lab?

Looking at Cabby's file, it read,

"MonoPhone File #4

Victim Name: Cabby

Height: 5'10

Weight: 136 LBS

Cause of Death: Acid

Time of Death: 11:09 AM"

Cabby's file made sense at least... but something was wrong with Fan's... I shouted, "MONOPHONE! YOU FUCKED UP ON SOMETHING!"

I sighed, turning around only for Monophone to be standing behind me, "wh-WHA!"

I totally didn't fall on the floor, I'd never, but Monophone laughed, "Wow, I didn't know I was that scary! What do you need Nickel?"

I stood back up (I was always standing... BUT I JUST DECIDED TO SIT DOWN QUICKLY OKAY!) dusting myself off before looking up at Monophone, "It says that Fan died at 8 AM, but we were in the lab at 8, so what the FUCK is happening?!"