GHOSTFACE IS BACK

Lena sat on her knees on her bedroom floor using a hot glue gun to glue gems to her converses as music blared through the speaker

Lena sat on her knees on her bedroom floor using a hot glue gun to glue gems to her converses as music blared through the speaker. She grabbed her cigarettes from her nightstand lighting one up as she hummed to the tune of the song.

"You caught me under false pretenses.
How long before you let me go?"

"Ooh, you set my soul alight.
Ooh, you set my soul alight."

"Glaciers melting in the dead of night (ooh) And the superstars sucked into the supermassive (you set my soul alight)"

She grabbed another gem putting some of the glue on it accidentally burning her finger in the process. Her face contorted in pain as she jumped up. "Shit!" She put the cigarette out in the ashtray as she walked into her bathroom turning the faucet on as cold water shot out.

She let the water run over her finger for a minute or two before she went back into her room. She turned the glue gun off placing it on her desk as she let it cool down.

"I thought I was a fool for no one
Ooh baby, I'm a fool for you."

"You're the queen of the superficial and how long before you tell the truth."

Lena opened her room door walking to the stairs as she heard banging. "Tara?" Tara looked up from her phone with the Knife in her other hand. "Lena!"

Tara said a whimper following, Lena ran down the staircase almost falling as she was met with a distressed Tara who had blood soaking the bottom half of her shirt. "Tara! what the hell!" Tara had some tears falling down her face as she pressed a bunch of buttons on her phone.

"Systems armed." Tara held the knife out towards the front door. "Someone's trying to break in and he threatened to kill Amber and i-i." Tara went quiet as the loud incessant banging stopped. "Tara you're hurt-" Tara shushed Lena before she could speak any further.

She grabbed onto her arm as she moved back the alarm system unlocking and locking the doors again. "No!" Lena looked back and forth between the front door and Tara.

Lena ran to the closet in the hall grabbing a metal bat. The landline rang loudly making Tara scream and Lena flinch, Tara put her phone in her back pocket grabbing the house phone. Lena walked around the living room the bat clutched in her hand tightly.

"Please stop." She heard Tara say as she made her way back to the kitchen. Someone dressed in a Ghostface costume from the 'STAB' movies popped up from behind Tara wrapping his arm around her and Stabbing her in her stomach.

Lena reacted quickly swinging the bat at him, he let Tara go pushing her into the counter, swinging the knife at Lena cutting from her elbow to her wrist.

Lena groaned in pain dropping the bat, he raised the knife going to stab her again, but Tara elbowed him in the face of his mask. He grabbed Tara by her hair throwing her to the ground.