PROTECTION

Zalena Limped up to Tara and Sam as Dewey grabbed Richie helping him

Zalena Limped up to Tara and Sam as Dewey grabbed Richie helping him. They all got into the elevator until Dewey stopped the doors from closing. "Uncle Dewey, what are you doing?" Zalena asked nervously, watching her uncle.

"The head." Everyone was confused. "You have to shoot 'em in the head, or they always come back." Zalena shook her head her eyes watering. Sam held onto Tara. "Dewey! Who gives a fuck!" Do looked between the four shaking his head. "I do." Zalena sobbed reaching out for him but the doors closed.

"Uncle Dewey no! No!"

Zalena had her head laid on Sam's chest sobbing

Zalena had her head laid on Sam's chest sobbing. When she saw Gale she immediately ran over hugging her. "He's gone Aunty Gale, he's gone." Zalena sobbed in her chest.

They were at another hospital and Zalena was in a new hospital gown. Lying in her room. She looked to the door and in walked Gale and Sidney. Zalena tried to smile but she couldn't.

When Sidney pulled her into her chest she immediately broke down crying. "Let it all out." Zalena sobbed wiping her eyes. "Everyone is gone. My mom, My dad, and Uncle Dewey. They were all I had left." Gale shook her head wiping away Zalena's tears.

"You still have us. And you have Tara, and your friends-" Zalena shook her head. "No, I don't. My friends aren't here, they're all probably trying to catch the killer. And Tara, well she's in the same predicament I'm in." Zalena said taking a deep breath before continuing.

"I feel like a background character in my own story and I don't even have my mom or my dad here to tell me everything's gonna be okay." Gale rubbed her back as Sidney soothed the girl. "Everything will be okay." Zalena looked up and saw her father. She held her arms out and broke down.

Jordan sat on the bed bringing his daughter into his arms. "I told you everything was gonna be okay baby, didn't I?" She nodded laying her head in his chest and calming herself down. "Everything went to shit daddy."

Jordan chuckled squeezing his daughter. "We're gonna be okay, and we're gonna kill the motherfucker who took your mother away from us." Zalena pulled away nodding as her father wiped her eyes.