SAM

Lena was in the hospital bed next to Tara sleeping

Lena was in the hospital bed next to Tara sleeping. Lena was woken up by the door opening and in came Tara's sister Sam and some random guy.

Zalena smiled softly at Chad as he sat next to her. "How are you feeling?" Sam asked rubbing Tara's arm softly. "You came" Tara looked messed up, to say the least, but she was okay.

"This is my boyfriend Richie." Sam said as Richie walked up to Tara a slight smile on his face. Lena looked him up and down, she felt as if she'd seen his face before but she couldn't put her finger on it. It was like it was at the tip of her tongue.

Sam went around giving out hugs. When she got to Lena, Lena reluctantly hugged her back. "Thank you for trying to protect Tara, it means a lot" Lena nodded smiling softly. "She's my best friend, I'd kill for her." Lena looked back at Richie still feeling uneasy about him.

"Look you guys, Tara and Lena seem really tired. Maybe we should give them some space." The group all agreed and they made their way out. Tara stopped Sam from leaving wanting her to stay. "Lena? Call me if anything happens alright?" Chad said whispering in her ear as he hugged her, Zalena nodded smiling at Chad.

"If it's okay with you, I could sleep here tonight." Tara smiled softly at her older sister. "I'd like that." Zalena smiled softly at the two, it was very bittersweet. For her at least, she could feel her eyes water so she turned over going to sleep.

"So what is she like? The sister?" Liv asked, the group had gone out to a bar and they were playing poker

"So what is she like? The sister?" Liv asked, the group had gone out to a bar and they were playing poker. "Sam? Oh, Sam is so cool." Chad said smiling. Mindy jumped into the conversation pointing out how Sam let him wear Pokémon pajamas for a year straight.

"No, trust me. Sam is not cool. Her dad left her mom, right. Walks right out when Tara's eight, Sam's thirteen." Amber said this as she picked up her cup and drank from it before continuing.

"Sam started acting out, getting in trouble with the cops. And then, on Sam's eighteenth birthday, she leaves. Ghosts them all." She looks around between her 'friends'.