| two |

Marcel's POV

I've got to tell Natalie about the plan. but I only met her for like 5 hours ago. Well I've got to tell her to be my friend that will her help assignment at home.

And after that Taylor will notice me and marry me.

"Hey!" I turn around and I saw Natalie with a big grin on her face.

"Um, Hi Natalie"I greet "Is it Biology Class already?" I added

"No, I just wanna hang out." She said. wow! that escalated quickly.

"Okay." I said.

Okay Marcel this is your chane to tell her to be her friend, the plan and tell her about her sister that I have a crush on.

Walking outside the school with Natalie was great she is a good listener. We've been communicating for like 3 minutes and talking about the school lesson. We do that cause we are nerds.

"Um, Natalie." I clear my throat that caught her attention.

"What, Marcel?" She asks.

"I have something to tell you." I said. she is getting nervous I think because of her body language.

"What is it?" She asks again.

"Um, Taylor is your sister right?" I said. "Yes, she is." She said

"I have a crush on her...." I said. "Really?" she said shockingly.

"I think we need to tell her about th-." I cut her. "Or I can fake-date you so she'll notice me." I said

"That's a great idea!" She shouted. Well that was easy. "Okay we should start at Monday." I said and hugged her and bid her goodbye and I left.

~

Edward's POV

I told Harry about my plan and show him the girl I'm gonna play but he refused it. He said ladies don't deserved to treated that way. But I don't care I do my rules not his.

I went to the Cafeteria. But I saw her I better make a move.

I walk directly to her "Hey!" I said and she turned to my direction. "Hi" She said shyly.

"I can help you with that" I said while pointing at her things. She really needs help so I helped her.

"So um, What's your name." I ask

"It's Ta-yl-or Swi-ft" She stutters.

"Nice name. I'm Edward Styles." I introduce myself.

After that we talked and my plan is going in the right way. I going to play her heart and nobody's gonna stop me.

*********

[A/N: Hi guys! I Updated cause it's Independence day in our country. so I have to update. and thank you for voting for my books and thanks for voting for my other books and I hope I can update next week I love yah!!!

QOTD: Is Harry hot?
AOTD: AF!]