| seven |

Taylor's POV

After English class I went to my locker. A one object caught my eye inside the locker I saw a rose with a note

' I really like you would you like to go out sometimes?
                                                                    - Edward '

I felt my cheeks burning after the note. I went to the Cafeteria to tell Karlie and Selena about it. I saw Karlie heading towards my direction next by Selena.

"Hi girls" I greet. they waved back at me.

"Whats up Tay," Selena said.

"I have a news" I said. the two jumped out of their seats.

"What is it Taylor Alison Finlay Swift?" Karlie said with my full name.

"Y'all know who's Edward Styles right?" I said. the two were shock. the shock that is happy.

"Did he ask you on a date?", "He wants you to get married?","He wants you to be the baby girl and his the daddy?" the two bombs out many questions. Well now that I know Selena and Karlie were perverts.

"No! you two are perverts. but the first one was right." I explain. and the two were still shock.

"Oh My God!!" The two shout.

"shhh!!" I scold.

Kids the lesson here is don't be friends with perverts.

~

Natalie's POV

Today I'm gonna practice the play and I'm very very nervous about it because Marcel is gonna be the prince and I'm the princess. ugh!!

The school speaker or should I said my bestfriend, Ella is also the stage manager and director. Oh gosh I don't want to get embarrass infront of the people around us.

"Hi guys!" Ella greets the whole character of the play.

"Hello Ms.Yelich-O'Connor," the people greet back.

"Umm, who's not yet around?" she asks the people turn their head around the auditorium.

"It's Mr.Styles, Miss" one student said. uhm, I wonder why.

After a few seconds Marcel came late.

"I'm sorry I was late there was a suprise quiz at the Chemistry class." he explains. oh, so thats why.

he looks around and he saw me sitting near Ella. He heads towards me and wave and sits next to me.

"Natalie, why are you here." he asks.

"I'm Princess Aurora at the play." I said confidently and hoping that he won't have any reaction to it.

"Really!" knew it. "I'm Prince Phillips at the play." he said.

"I already knew it." I said.

"Oh okay." He said.

"Okay this play will be shown next week so let's go." Ella said

~

I was now laying at the bed waiting someone to kiss me and that's Marcel. God! I'm very nervous.

Marcel was now standing near the bed and the fairies were at the background he leans closer and closer and I can feel his breath at my face.

Until...............

~

[A/N: Writers block sorry. But here it is I updated and I hope you like it and it might be long to update sorry for not updating cause I got exams I really need to pass.

10 comments = update]