| ten |

READ THIS FIRST PLSS..
SORRY FOR MAKIN THE SHITTIEST  CHAPTER I PROMISE I COULD MAKE IT IT "Better" THIS TIME. 👍🏻 (if you could help me just DM me. XD)

And life continues.......

........

Recap (about two chapter away):
"Edward!" A guy with a familiar face called him.

He looks very familiar. Perfectly curved face. kissable lips and green eyes. Wait..

"Harry?" I question him if his Harry.

He look directly at my direction and look pretty shock.

"Tay?" He said.

"It's me." He moves closer to me and gave me hug.

"Oh God I miss you!" I keep hugging him.

"Me too." he said.

and Edward interupted us by clearing his throat.

"Um, about what I'm saying Taylor is.." Edward said.

"I Love You" Harry said.

WHAT?!

Harry's POV

Ring!!!

' Damn it, Alarm Clock.' I woke up in the sound of my annoying alarm clock which made me jolt up but not in a exaggerated way. I was so sleepy that made me fell back to bed again because it's Sunday.  After 5 mins.

"Ring!! bitch!! Wake up, lazy ass" I heard someone at the door shouting or should I say yelling. It was teen voice which exactly sounds my younger brother.

I was kinda bit mad that he woke me up when I'm asleep, well I really wasn't a morning person but I had to talk back to him, "What do you want, peasant?" I said in a sleepy tone. Well if you are wondering why I call him a 'peasant' because I was like the mean brother/leader  before Marcel was born and probably now you don't care so I'll continue what's happening right now.

" Well, because you've been talking and talking and snoring and talking and whatsoever in the middle of the night. Did you have you 'special medications' before you sleep because there's a damage in your cucko."  He jokes, If you think it's a joke you should leave this story because you don't know what happening in the next chapter. just kidding okay?? and now continue.

"And you should shower now cause school starts in an hour." He remimded and throws the towel on my face. Rude? yea well...you should continue reading the story rather than my story, okay?
and Damn you Author who made this book.

I just groan and went to the bathroom and bathe of course.

..............

After my shower I realize something I think that I lost my ugliness today because I was ravishingly hot of course and other that is my dream before I woke up this morning .

What did I said? 'I Love You.' to whom?? the image of my dream is so blur I can't remember who it was but I think her hair was blonde and has blue eyes.

Well I must found out who was the one I said I love you to and why did I have dream about it.
Coming up next in : Scream Queens because there is no Scream Kings.

AGAIN SORRY FOR THE SHITTIEST CHAPTER  PLEASE WAIT FOR ANOTHER AND THIS WILL MAKE U GO BA DUM TSSS.. OKAY. VA VYE

COMMENTS 10= update

VOTES 10 =update