| five |

[a/n: need to double update cause if not my sister will kill me she loves this book.

-

Natalie's POV

Blood? in the tissue that I've sneeze. No! This isn't happening. This is isn't happening I can't die. I just can't.

I have to let Taylor see this. I went back home and I saw my sister and starting a conversation.

"Tay." I said.

"Why would you shout like that you know that you're not in a right condition doing that." She said.

"I know but look at the tissue that I sneeze into." I said while tucking my bag to find the tissue and gave it to her. she's quite shocked about it.

"Is your head aching?" She asks.

"Maybe a little." I said.

"Just sleep it off." She said and pull me towards our room.

-

Edward's POV

Taylor talk to me she nice, innocent and ready to have a brokenheart. She scolded her sister for shouting in the cafeteria. I observe her sister and she's with Marcel.

Really! they're dating! Wow two nerds. cool chemistry.

I really need to get back to the plan and she's falling for it. She's liking me.

I went to Taylor's locker and put a rose. After that she'll love me and after she said I love you I'm gonna say 'I'don't really love you this was just a bet, honey.' This is going to be fun.

After school I went back home with my brothers and ask Marcel many question because of Taylor's sister.

He said she is very nice and Innocent and Nerdy. Does it look obvious. after the conversation Harry came close to me and ask.

"Edward." he calls me.

"Yea." I reply.

"Who's the girl that you're playing?" He asks

"Why?" I said

"Nothing, Just tell me who is she."He's still asking

"Okay, She's Taylor Swift senior highschool."

"Do you know that girl?" He asks again. Why does he keep questioning this?

"Her face seems familliar before. Do you know her?" I ask just incase if he knows her my plan is blown.

"Yes, she's Aunt Becky. Remember her? she's my bestfriend my old childhood bestfriend I can't just let you play her heart." He said. Tay-Tay Swizzler I thought that's her real name.

"No, Harry this my plan I'm doing this for money." I said.

"Why do you involve girls to have this?" He said.

"Why?" I said.

"Edward! Don't answer my question with another question!" He shouts until mum came and stop us.

" You two! go back upstairs you're acting like dog and cat fighting." She scolds.

I went back upstairs leaving me confuse Taylor is Aunt Becky? Well her first is quiet obvious but the last name. I don't know.

-

[A/N:Double update happend! yay! sorry for late update I was doing my hw. thanks though. I love you all. Next weekend I'm gonna update. 5 votes and 6 comments = update next week. :)]