| eight |

Marcel's POV

I think she just closed her eyes. I started to lean forward and forward and... Wow! She has soft lips I think some butterflies flew in my stomach, I got back up and stared at her.

But her eyes are still close I started waking her up. I kept poking and poking her limbs yet she's not moving.

"Natalie!" I wake her up.

"Natalie!" I'm started to feel concern about her not moving.

"Ella! Natalie is not moving!" I shout.

"What!?" She said shockingly.

"We need her to bring in the School Clinic. Marcel can you carry her?" Ella added.

"I think." I mumble loudly.

I carried her bridal style to the School Clinic. she's not heavy though.

Man, I'm starting to feel concern about her and how I like her. I hope she likes me too. but I think she has a crush on the jock not me just a simple nerd.

~

Taylor's POV

I'm on a date with Edward his nice on the park. There was silence between us but he broke the silence.

"Uh hey!" He stutters.

"What?" I question.

"Umm, I,I,I" He still stutters

"What?"

Until someone interrupts us.

"Edward!" A guy with a familiar face called him.

He looks very familiar. Perfectly curved face. kissable lips and green eyes. Wait..

"Harry?" I question him if his Harry.

He look directly at my direction and look pretty shock.

"Tay?" He said.

"It's me." He moves closer to me and gave me hug.

"Oh God I miss you!" I keep hugging him.

"Me too." he said.

and Edward interupted us by clearing his throat.

"Um, about what I'm saying Taylor is.." Edward said.

"I Love You" Harry said.

WHAT?!

          .  ......End Chapter....... .

Do you guys need a Larry Fanfic?  I gonna make one if you read I love you.

BTW THANKS FOR 1K reads!!!! OMF!!