| six |

Natalie's POV

"Natalie!!" I hear someone shouted my name behind so turn look behind and I saw my
bestfriend, Ella. she is the speaker of the school. Ugh! why does she have to be speaker she always shouts at my face when every emergency while we have audio-plug speaker here.

"What!" I said. which made me cough beacause of my condition.

"Sleeping Beauty play is coming. Are you coming!" She shouts loudly at me. I think my eardrums just broke.

"No!Why do have to shout directly at my face?" I said.

"because I'm the school speaker. Duh!!" She mocks.

"We have audio-plug speaker. Why don't you use it?" I said.

"I'm lazy to use it and are joining?" She asks again.

"No, is there any reasons why I'm joining?" I said.

"Yes, If you are Aurora all your subjects will added by 50 points according to your performance." She said. Wow! I wanna join.

"Sign me in!" I said.

"Yay!" We both shout. "Best Friend Handshake!" we both chuckle.

-

Me and Ella went to the Auditorioum for auditions and I saw 4 judges looking at me weirdly. I'm gonna be humiliated.

After the saying the parts in the Sleeping Beauty 4 of judges let me in. I was wondering who will be the Prince Phillips?

"Ella, who's gonna be Prince Phillips?" I ask.

"Um," She looks at the sign-up papers and said. "Marcel Styles." What!!

"Who?" I ask again if that's really him.

"Marcel Styles." She said again "Why is do you know him?" she asks.

"Um....Yea, Speaking of that let me tell you something." I said and tell about her that afake dating things which nerd in use.

-

Marcel's POV

I signed up for the Sleeping Beauty play because of my grades getting higher so I went home and to tell my brothers about those things.

I heard Edward and Harry fighting about something which made me scared and I saw mum stopping their fight.

" You two! go back upstairs you're acting like dog and cat fighting." She said angrily.

I walk directly to mum and ask: "mum, what happend? why are they fighting again?"

"because of your older brother's bestfriend, Taylor Swift."

"Taylor?" I repeat what she said.

"Yea, don't you remeber her?" She ask

"No, why?" I ask

"She's Aunt Becky." She said and I was shock.

"What! can you tell me more." I request.

"Sorry, hun. It's a long story." She said and she walk away.

What Taylor is Aunt Becky! I need to rest and forget what happend today and really need to Natalie about this and wait if I'm Prince Phillips in the play who's Princess Aurora?

***

[A/N: Thank you 40 votes and 300+ read and 16 comments thank you so much. This really means to me I love you guys!

And Btw

5 votes and comments = update next week.

READ THIS PLEASE:
I'M MAKING A NEW BOOK CAN YOU HELP ME AND MESSAGE ME PLEASE I REALLY NEED HELP IF NOT I'M NOT GOING TO UPDATE SIBLINGS PROBLEM.]