| nine |

"WAIT WHAT! IM BACK YAY! I BETTER START RN!! BETTER ENJOY THIS"

-

Natalie's POV

I feel unconscious and everything went black after the practice or maybe during the practice? I don't know what really happend. I slowly opened my eyes, the place looks unfamiliar I scan the place and I saw Marcel beside me, He began to speak.

"She's awake." he smiles. I'm awake? what happend? Did I faint? I really want to know what happend.

"Marcel?" I spoke.

"What?" He smiled again.

"What happend?" I ask softly hoping that he heard.

He just look at me plainly and just stared into my soul before he could speak. Oh my his eyes is so green it's like I'm on a forest.

"Well about that, We were practicing the play and the kiss moment you fainted." He explains." And your lips tastes good.." He mumbles quietly. What?! He kissed me? when? how? Oh, the play. Dangit! I didn't have a chance to taste it. What did I just say?

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"You're welcome." He smiled again. This boy is very delightful it's so cute when he smiles.

After an hour I already got out of the school clinic, of course with Marcel with me. Theres a bit awkwardness between the both of us. I can feel his gaze on me I really want to ask him what's special about me.

"Uh Natalie," Marcel breaks the silence between us.

I just hummed for response.

"I know this is kinda bit early but do you want to go?" He asks. Go where?

"Where are we going?" I added his question with another question.

After a moment of realization that hit me that he is asking me out. Bit that doesn't make any sense we are just friends I know his cute but when you add a nerd and another nerd it's an abomination of weirdness and people might bully us because of the fact that were dating but not yet but in the near future I think.

"Are you asking me out?" He better answer my question. He nodded while looking at his shoes and I think his really nervous about asking me out.

"I just want to talk to you on that fancy restaurant near the school, If that's okay with you?" He looks deeply into my eyes looking for a simple answer.

I thought really hard about this date hoping that he would understand that I like him too. But he has a massive crush on my sister I don't think he'll like me back.

After talking to myself in the head I looked at him and nodded. He smiled very widely at me his expression is like he want to hug but refuse because it's very awkward.

"See you in that fancy restaurant then on Sunday 7 o' clock. Can you surprise me?" He asks. Can I? Should I remove my glasses? Hell no but for him I'll try using contacts.

"Sure, can you surprise me?" I was shock by my own words. But some of head don't regret it

He gave me a smirk face looking at me his expression is like "Yea, I'll remove my glasses, I'll not wear suspenders, I'll fix my hair like a normal dude."

"Can I take you home?" He asks

"Sure, you know were I live right?" I ask him making sure that he knows were I live

"Ofcourse," He said

We went to his car which made me question he's 18? It's not legal in America to drive below the age of 18. but I just shake my thoughts off realizing that I was his car.

He stopped the car in front of our house I unbuckle my seatbelt and greeted him goodbye. He just smiled and waved.

I ran to my house and went fast to my room and find a dress to wear in Sunday I was so excited but what if he lost his interest to my sister and like he started to find interest in me instead. And what if the bullies are started to be affected of him liking me this is such a terrible idea of him but I like him though and I really hope he likes me back.

-

A/N: MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS! PLEASE LIKE THIS AND COMMENT.

10 comments = update [not sure]

~ Chelsea.