Nick and Tyler (my own character) SMUT and FLUFF

Back story and character:

Your name is Tyler you're in year 13 (senior year)
You're 17, nick is 13 months older then you
You're gay (your not out to your parents... )
You're 5'4 (nick in 5'11)
You're besties with Mr. Ajai (the art teacher idk how to spell his name)
In this Universe Charlie doesn't exist (I can't handle them breaking up)
You know he is bi,
You have a crush on Nick for awhile now,
You and Nick have been friends since year 5 (3rd grade)

 Ajai (the art teacher idk how to spell his name)In this Universe Charlie doesn't exist (I can't handle them breaking up) You know he is bi, You have a crush on Nick for awhile now, You and Nick have been friends since year 5 (3rd grade)

Let's get into the story!
It's your 1st day back from your winter holiday ( winter vacation )
You two are standing outside of the school gate
T "hey nick!"
N "hi Tyler"
T "hey I had to make a new insta, its Ty_ler.for.sure"
N "thanks, text me that, I'll follow you"
N " hey could I borrow your notes for science? I fell asleep yesterday in Science."
You hand him your notes,
T "Here"
N "thank you so much. Hey do you want to go for coffee tomorrow?"
T "like a date?"
He blushes,
N "no not "like a date" a date"
( yes I stole this exact line from Big Bang Theory and no I won't be apologizing)
T "yo-you like me?
N "yeah- "
Sai walks up,
S "hey! MATE! Are you coming to the game tonight!"
Nick Whispers "sorry Tyler-"
He walks away with Sai,
Holy shit, your crush asked you out what the fuck- this shit never happens! Are you dreaming? What the actual hell, and now you have to go to maths like nothing happened and I mean you can't tell any of your other friends, his isn't out around the school what the hell- what can you do- you can't do anything.
Bringggg! Bringggg! (the bell)
You walk to maths, your mind on him the whole class, your phone goes off, a message from him.
Nick.Nzzz 12:26 PM
"Hey I hope what I said didn't make things weird, meet me in the 2nd floor bathroom on break"
MR (Mrs. Robinson) "Tyler put your phone away!"
You don't have a chance to respond, go throw your phone in your pocket, and start planning what you're gonna say when you see him again. Nick I like you too, No to spot on, should I just pull him in and kiss him?
BRING! BRING! BRING! (the bell)
You start walking to the bathroom your hands shaking as you imagine what's going to happen in that bathroom, each scenario going worse than the last, you take out your phone and reply to his message

Ty_ler.for.sure 1:31 PM
Nick I'll be there I need to talk to you...

You walk up to the door it has an "out of order" sign on it, but you can tell that's Nick's handwriting, it's written in a fountain pen, blue ink, yup that's Nick alright. You open the door, you see nick,
T "I'm so sorry, for not responding earlier, when you asked me out, when Sai walked up, I just- I couldn't spea-"
He grabs your face and kisses you,
N "Tyler slow down- So you want to go for coffee? Or do you want to sit there and stutter some more?"
Your flustered that was your 1st kiss with a boy at least, you played spin the bottle a few times but when we landed on girls-
T "yeah, I want to go out with you nick, and I do not stutter that much!"
N "So- It's settled, I'll see you at the coffee house on Maple Street tomorrow after school?"
T "That sounds nice-"
N "If you want we could take my car there after school,"
at this point the break is well over, the bell rung at least 5 minutes ago...
T "that sounds even better,"
Before you leave the bathroom you give him a peck on the cheek, as you walk out you rip the "out of order" sign off the door. You speed to your next class, before you get there you forge a pass from Mr. Ajai he's told you in the past that if you ever need a pass just forge one from him and he'll vouch for it.