Bad day (NxC) smut and fluff

I don't know but Nick being submissive is just 😩 like they can obviously switch- and it would still be good 😇

As soon as Nick opens the door he sees charlie sitting in front of the TV; Charlie is off on Saturdays and Sundays unlike Nick.
N "I missed you~"
Nick says as he takes off his shoes
C "It's been 8 hours, Nicky"
N "I still missed you"
Nick flops down onto Charlie; Nuzzling into his neck.
C "What's wrong sweetheart?"
N "I had a bad day-"

Charlie loves it when Nick has a bad day; don't get me wrong he wishes everyday was amazing for Nick; but he acts so affectionate after a bad day; Charlie loves the scent of the weak remains of his cologne mixed with a soft sweat smell; It's hard to explain but it's the best scent Charlie has ever smelled.

Charlie wraps his arms around Nick's warm body; Running his fingers through Nick's sweaty hair, scratching his scalp softly; soft hums falling from his lips.
N "I love this~"
C "I love you~"
Charlie's hands slowly migrate from Nick's hair down to his lower back; softly running his hands up and down his back as if he was finger painting, with every movement sending a soft tingle up Nick's spine.
C "Mhm~ Nicky~"
N "I love you so much~"

Smut soon 👀

Nick gently kisses charlie's neck, Charlie's hand traveling into Nick's shirt.
N "Oh- this is what we're doing now?"
C "I mean if you want~"
N "Oh~ I do"
Charlie kissing everywhere that is available for him; Nick makes more spots for him by unbuttoning his shirt.
C "Thank you~"
Charlie kissing Nick's chest harder with each one.
N "Char~ Fuck~"
C "You like that?~"
N "Mhm~"
Charlie kisses that same spot again just this time harder; causing Nick to squirm and moan charlie's name once more.
N "Harder~ Fuck Me~"
C "Ok~ I will~ because you asked nicely~"
Charlie gets up and struggles to pick Nick up and walk him to the bedroom; once in the room dropping him onto the bed.
C "Take off your clothes~ all of them"
Charlie undresses as he watches Nick obviously trying to be as quick as possible; but keeping on fumbling every second.
C "It's ok~ take your time~"
Nick slows down and keeps his eyes on Charlie's body; feeling himself salivating. One their both undressed Charlie sitting onto the bed pulling Nick on to him; he starts kissing Nick's neck once more.
N "I still don't know how you're so good at that~"
C "Mmhm~ It's a secret~"
Charlie goes back hooking himself on to Nick; suctioned so hard when he releases he tastes a faint blood flavor, and sees Nick's neck now purpled.
C "It's gonna get loud~"
Nick moves his hands onto Charlie's waist; pulling him down.
C "Damn~ ok~ "
Charlie watches Nick's every movement; watching his hands exploring the sweet feeling of Charlie's familiar bumps and hills.
N "I love you so much~"
Charlie runs his hands down Nick's toned body, grabbing his favorite parts.
C "I love you more~"
Charlie sits up, holding Nick's body alining himself; slowly sliding down.
C "f-FUCK~ You feel so good~ like always~"
Charlie slowly moves his hips back and forth on Nick's body.
N "Fuck~ CHAR~"
C "~~DAMN~~"
Nick'a thighs slowly tremble with pleasure; as Charlie moves even faster on him.
N "Ch-arlie~ I- I ca-n't ho-ld my... I-'m v-ery close~"
C "that's a good boy~"
Charlie sits up slowly; he places his hands on Nick's chest. Charlie keeps eye contact as he slams down onto Nick causing them both to finish simultaneously.
C "F-Fucking christ~"