New beginnings 

A/N
Hey everyone. I have just gotten out of my first class of the day and so far everything is going well.. this may or may not be a short chapter, depending on how much time I have to write. My second class doesn't start until 220 so I have a bit of downtime to do some writing for another chapter.. so yeah enjoy and thanks for reading.

Disclaimer
I'm not going to even bother with this lol but I own nothing except for my imagination.

Chapter 9 New Beginnings

The next day the professor went out and Townsville to find some things to put in the guest room to make the rowdyruff boys their bedroom. He figured that the boys would want a king-size bed, just like the girls have a queen-size bed. Boys are a bit feistier and rough when it comes to sleeping, so he wanted to make sure that the bag was big enough for all three of them...

He got the bedframe in navy blue as well as a royal blue mattress. He wanted to paint the guest room and correspondence to how his girls' room looked like.. he also made sure to get three fluffy white pillows as well as a comforter, with three strips of the boys' respective colors.. ruby red sapphire, blue, and emerald green.

The guest room also had a big closet and he also gathered a few gallons of paint he got cans of royal blue, as well as navy blue and light blue. He also got some paint cans of green and red so that way the boys could have at least a little bit of color.. he gathered a table with a few chairs for the boys as well as an Xbox game system. The girls of course had one, but he also would buy the boys one as well.. he got them a chest and some toys as well as coloring paper and pencils as well as markers. Finally, for the final touch, he got a rug in the shape of a skull in blue and had a custom-made it to say RRB or rowdy Ruff boys...

When the professor had gathered all of his items, he paid, and immediately rushed home to get started on the guest room. He ended up having the house expanded and also put in three circle windows for the boys to fly through just like his girls... Once the room was finally finished, the professor called Miss Keen to let her know that three new students would be joining the girls tomorrow at school...

As much as Miss Keene was a bit worried about the rowdy ruff boys starting school, she figured that it couldn't hurt and she would try her best to make education fun for them. She also knew that now that the girls were starting to become friends with them she wouldn't have to worry about any fights breaking out between the two groups..

Once everything had finally been settled, the professor decided to make a very special lunch for the girls and the boys. Thankfully, the power puff girls were out doing business so he had enough time to get the house ready for what will become a family of seven.

Meanwhile, with the Powerpuff Girls

The girls were flying to City Hall because the mayor had wanted to see them. When the three got there, the rowdy Ruff boys were sitting on the couch, waiting for the mayor to let them inside.. the boys had their rolled-up sleeping bags along with a blanket full of their leftover food as well as video games. The girls decided to sit on the couch with their counterparts in a wait for the mayor...

Buttercup why do you guys think the mayor wants to see us?

Butch I bet is to reward us for fighting that monster the other day

Butch could never be more than right because a few minutes later miss bellum came to escort the boys and the girls into the mayor's office.

Mayor hello power, puff girls, and rowdy Ruff boys.. would you guys like some candy??

Miss Bellum what the mayor meant to say, was we called you here to congratulate the boys for their bravery in defeating the monster. We also would like to thank them for protecting you girls when you guys got hurt.. therefore, we have an agreement for the rowdy Ruff boys.