The evil ruffs are back

A/N
Before we get started, I have one question for you guys. Which version of the rowdy Ruff Boys do you guys like better?? I'll be attaching an image below and you guys can vote. Place your answers in the comments below, and without further ado, let's get on with the story, shall we?!

 Place your answers in the comments below, and without further ado, let's get on with the story, shall we?!

Disclaimer
I do not own this photo of the rowdy ruff boys. This is a screenshot that I have taken from someone's YouTube video on YouTube.. the Powerpuff Girls and the rowdy Ruff Boys do not belong to me. They belong to Cartoon Network and Craig McCracken.. but let me know which one down below you guys like the best. Don't forget to vote and review and thanks for reading.

Chapter 12 The Evil Ruffs return

Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup flew after the Jojo bot and the tube that contained the rowdy Ruff boys. Mojo Jojo finally reached his layer and placed the tube in a strange machine.. the boys were immediately released, but they could not do anything because of the antidote eggs. They have lost their powers temporarily early, but they begin to feel drained...

The boys' resumes were placed on a table that had straps and clamps to hold their arms and legs. Soon the boys felt weaker and weaker until their other father appeared in the room..

Him  Well hello my boys. It looks like Daddy Mojo has captured you and has drained all of your powers.. well, don't worry I have a special juice that you boys can drink or you can take it by vein instead of by mouth.

And one claw, the demon holds a syringe full of black liquid and then the other clot he holds an IV drip, as well as an IV pump in a bag. The boys just stared at him and were shocked, but they could not speak or say a word to either of them because they were too weak.. finally because of their weakened state, the boys slipped into unconsciousness, which gave mojo JoJo and him the opportunity to give the boys their special medicine.

Because the boys were not strong enough to take the potion by mouth, he decided to give it to them through the IV. The IV pump was placed in the center of each of the boys and three tubes were soon connected to all three boys.. mojo Jojo slowly poured the black liquid into the pump, and soon turned the machine on. The black liquid then flowed into each of the rowdies. Ruff boys, making their appearance change physically, and in their mind mentally...

If you hours later

The transfusion was finally complete. I am yet glow surrounded the three rowdy Ruff boys to the point where Mojo and the demon himself had to shield their eyes from becoming blind...

When the light had finally settled down, they were shocked to see the boys' new appearance.

Brick guess who's back Daddio

Brick sported his red baseball cap but in a deeper darker shade of red. His Crimson red eyes were now as red as blood.. his hair was still grown out, but he also had his bangs like the first hairstyle with his mullet in the back of his head. He wore a dark red shirt with his black stripe as well as a black leather jacket with white stripes on each of the arms.. he wore black pants, as well as his black Converse. Finally, he wore metal bracelets on each hand as well as a spiky choker collar...

The ginger-haired boy stared daggers at the two villains, and if looks could kill, then Mojo and he would already be dead.

Butch, it's good to be back

Butch sported his spiky hair, as well as a tiny cowlick on the top of his head, but it was barely visible because most of his spiky hair covered it. He still kept his bangs as well, shaving the sides of his head.. his eyes were now a darker shade of green as of a jade jewel. He wore a green shirt with his signature black stripe, as well as a black leather jacket with white stripes on each arm.. the raven-haired boy also supported a spiky choker collar and two metal bracelets on each arm. On his waistline, he had a belt along with his black jeans and black Converse...

To most girls, he would look like your average bad boy, who would usually ride a motorcycle. Someone called him the scary school bully by everyone else he was ready for a distraction and twitched with excitement..

Boomer yeah Time for some action

Boomer had the same style as his brothers. Except for a few minor changes.

Boomer had his signature blonde hair and a winged cut but was slicked down a bit. I kept it spiky... His eyes were now turned into a dark navy blue, which matched his blue shirt with his signature black stripe.. he also wore a spiked choker collar as well as metal bracelets on each hand. He also wore a leather jacket with white stripes on each arm.. his jeans were just the same as his brothers, and he also wore his black Converse.

The young blonde-haired boy, however, was still his dumb usual self but now his personality was a bit meaner just like the old Boomer and the new Boomer combined.

Him yes, my boys are back, and now they can finally power, fulfill their purpose of why they were created in the first place

Mojo Jojo  Sooner or later Townsville will be ours and our little girl heroines will be finally out of the picture

The boys flew down to both of their fathers or were used to be fathers, and we claimed them as their parents. The boys now only had one mission to accomplish, and they were ready to fulfill it...

Mojo Jojo  Now that your boys have finally been made over it is now time for you boys to go and fulfill our one request

He and Mojo in unison  destroy those accursed Powerpuff Girls

His good luck, my sons, and do not fail me

The rowdy, Ruff boys  You got it pops

And with that the rowdy, rough boys flew through the ceiling, making a hole in Mojo JoJo's Observatory. Now flying with confidence and dignity, and their pride back under control the rowdy Ruff boys were finally going to do what they were born to do and what they were made for and make their fathers proud. But little did the villains know that the body wrap boys do still gain one weakness and unfortunately, they will find it out either the easy way or the hard way...

A/N
Well, here is another chapter for you all to read. Sorry if this might be short but I hope you guys enjoy it.. don't forget to let me know when the comments are and vote on which style of the rowdy ruff boys you guys like the best. Also don't forget to review, and I will see you all in chapter 13.