WARNINGS AND AUTHOR'S NOTE

WARNINGS

This story has mature content including violence, sex, and strong language. It also has lgbtq+ content. If you don't like this type of content this is not your story. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

If you loved reading about the suspense and intrigue of FORESTVALE MANOR, then you're sure to be excited about the sequel, DAGON MANSION. This story will take up right where the first left off, so you'll get to find out exactly what happened with Mia and Xena. Plus, plenty of new surprises are in store for readers.

One of the most anticipated events in the upcoming story is a surprise wedding. As for who the bride and groom are? That's a surprise! While this book may feature some familiar faces like Mia and Xena, you will also be introduced to Scarlett, the daughter of Mia and Ryan, who is quite a special character.

Aside from the surprise wedding, readers can expect plenty of other twists and surprises. While too much can't be revealed yet, it's safe to say that you'll be gripped by the suspense. DAGON MANSION promises to take the suspense and intrigue of FORESTVALE MANOR and dial it up to the next level.

So, if you're looking for more captivating and suspenseful stories to curl up with, then make sure you keep an eye out for DAGON MANSION. You won't want to miss out on this next installment in the GLOUMINSTER MYSTERIES series. 

However, if you didn't read Forestvale Manor you can read this story on its own. Any questions you have you can ask me.