CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR: WILLPOWER

Randolf got horny after Mia touched him, but he did not take advantage of the opportunity

"I think it's best if we head home, Mia," he suggested.

Mia reacted while fully inebriated:

"Sure, let's go to my house and fuck. What do you think?"

Randolf helped Mia get up. She was barely able to stand.

"We're going to go to your house, and you're going to sleep."

"No! I want to have fun!"

Randolf carried Mia to the car and drove her to the Dagon Mansion gates. He pushed open the entrance door. Mia couldn't go much farther. Randolf gently lifted her, placed her on his shoulder, and carefully carried her to the room he assumed was hers.

"Mia, is this your room?"

Mia whispered, her eyes blurry, as she looked around.

"Yes, that's my bed. Let's go."

Randolf placed Mia face up onto the bed, but when he attempted to sit up, he struggled to maintain his balance and ended up on top of her. Mia initiated a passionate kiss. Randolf strained to free himself from the hug and get up. Mia quickly fell asleep. He wrapped a little blanket around Mia. He also removed her shoes. 'Mia, you're so gorgeous and appealing,' he thought. 'But if I make love to you, I want it to happen when you truly want it, not when you're drunk and angry.'

Randolf closed the door when he left Mia's room. Following that, he came across a surprised Xena, who asked him:

"What happened, Randolf?"

"We didn't have sex if you're wondering," he clarified.

Xena laughed:

"I know. I saw you arrive and realized you didn't have time to do anything. Is Mia drunk?"

"Yes, I'm not sure which strange drink caused her intoxication."

Xena stated:

"Let's talk in the living room."