Good for you

By: leminie
summary:
Jimin acts up to get attention. Jeongguk punishes him.
-------------------

Jimin is bored.

When he woke up from his nap not too long ago, he expected to be surrounded by Jeongguk's arms, but he was alone. A few steps out of their bedroom and the sounds coming from Jeongguk's home office told Jimin all he needed to know: Jeongguk is working on his day off, even though he promised Jimin that they'd spend the entire day together.

To be fair, they did spend the morning and the majority of the afternoon attached at the hip. The day started with a stroll by the Han River, fingers intertwined and swinging between them, before they stopped by a cute cafe that Jimin saw on Instagram for brunch. They took lots of photos together and of each other, and even updated their profile pictures across all their social media.

After the meal, they headed back home and snuggled on the couch to play video games together. Jimin doesn't think he's ever laughed that hard in his life, the lack of coordination between their characters appalling, and the scrunch of Jeongguk's nose as he smiled showed Jimin that he was having just as much fun.

Eventually, the two of them tired out, and they decided to take an afternoon nap. Jimin curled up in his favourite position-head tucked under Jeongguk's chin, legs tangled under the thin blanket they use in the summer, with Jeongguk's arms wrapped tightly around him. They exchanged whispers and giggles, proclamations of love and promises for the future, and Jimin drifted off to sleep with his lover humming a sweet melody into his ear.

So no, Jimin can't really complain about how the day was spent, because Jeongguk didn't look at his work phone even once, and even left it at home when they were out. Jimin should be happy that they had such a great time, and he is. He loves every moment he shares with Jeongguk.

But... he's also very bored.

It's summer break for the students, so he has no lessons to plan or assignments to mark, and all the new books he bought are on a shelf in Jeongguk's office and... oh. That gives him an idea. Because he's not just bored, he's also a little bit horny, having dreamt of a few salacious situations that left him wet and aching.

He puts the plan into action by first taking a steamy shower, then applying some makeup. Not too much, as he'll probably end up crying if he plays his cards right because he almost always cries (from pleasure or otherwise) when they have sex, but just enough to complement what he plans on wearing. A bold red lip and a few coats of waterproof mascara later, he pads over to their large walk-in closet to retrieve his piece de resistance-a scarlet babydoll made of a soft, sheer material, that leaves nothing for the imagination. It's held together in the front by a ribbon that he ties into a bow, and he turns in front of the mirror, admiring how his body looks. The fabric ends high on his thighs, only just covering his ass, but any movement will reveal what Jeongguk is missing out on, which is exactly what he wants to do.

Jimin contemplates slipping on the matching panties, but forgoes them, deciding that if he's doing this, he's going all out-leading him to his next choice. He stands on a small stool to reach for a box on the highest shelf, and coughs when he inhales a little bit of the dust that's accumulated. He removes the lid, and takes out a pair of red stilettos. He's only worn them once before, and that was years ago, when he regularly went clubbing. Thankfully, the one wear was not enough to dirty or damage the shoes, and Jimin breathes a sigh of relief as he examines them thoroughly. Once they're on, Jimin practices walking in them until he no longer wobbles, then observes his appearance once more. The heels accentuate his calves and lengthen his legs, and miraculously match the colour of the babydoll almost exactly.

He can't help the grin that spreads across his face as he imagines Jeongguk's reaction.

Feeling empowered, confident, and ready to be fucked, Jimin struts to Jeongguk's office, his stilettos clicking on the hardwood floor. As he reaches the door, he hears Jeongguk's phone ring, and it's perfect timing. He slides it open and beelines for the large bookcase opposite Jeongguk's desk, turning his head only once to smirk at his lover, whose jaw has dropped to the floor. He's still in the grey sweatpants he threw on for their nap, his top bare except for a few fading hickeys along his neck, muscles in full view.