Can you kiss me down form head to toe

By: jjokkomiez

why? why must he get so hot and bothered when he sees jimin follow hobi's— their choreographer— dance moves when all the dancer is doing is shaking his ass?

are they doing this on purpose so that jungkook would suffer with a painful hard-on in the middle of dance class?

jimin had decided it was a good day to wear a loose black shirt with some shorts that are sinfully short and fits loose around his ass, so whenever he shakes it, the fabric flows up and down in a tempting manner. jungkook tries not to look, he really tries— but it's proven to be painfully difficult because it seems like jimin's ass is hanging out everywhere.

it's only just a few of them in the studio, people that jimin is pretty comfortable around so the shame he feels with people staring at his ass is almost nonexistent. plus, he's moved to wearing cycling shorts underneath, as per seokjin's request (read: pleading).

jungkook nudges taehyung who sat right next to him, and tells him that he has to fix a "little issue" and the other immediately understands, letting him ahead out for the bathroom. he doesn't see nor hear the knowing snicker the older lets out.

the latter exits the dance room, squatting on the floor and releasing a heavy sigh with his head in his hands. if someone passed by, they would've thought he just recieved the worst news of his life. his pants are tight and his dick hurts. a smoke and a cold can of pepsi isn't goinh to call down the ache in his pants. he desperately decides to take care of his business in the bathroom.

thankfully it's empty when he gets there, and takes the furthest stall in the room.

"fuck." jungkook curses, pulling down his sweatpants along with his boxers and frees his leaking cock. it's angry and red, already leaking pre-cum at the tip.

he plops himself down on the toilet cover, hissing when he touches his cock. it's been a while since he's gotten off, so he's a bit sensitive, but whatever it takes to ease this boner will do.

he closes his eyes and gently spreads the pre-cum around the tip of his dick with his thumb, stroking it down to lube it up even further. he thinks of jimin bouncing his ass ontop of his dick, the flesh jiggling every-time it makes contact with jungkook's pelvis.

it's a hot sight, thinking about how jimin would whine and moan whenever jungkook would spank his ass and squeeze it harshly. jungkook bites his lip to hold in a moan, his grip tightening around his erection. he imagined how jimin would squirm whenever his hand trailed down to rub at his clit, knowing how that's what triggers another wave of arousal in jimin's gut.

"a-ah...k-kookie...you're too big..!" he imagines the latter squeeze around him when his pace quickens, reaching his hand back to try to stop the taller but to no avail. jimin's arms would then give out under him, letting his face plant into the soft confines of their pillows.

the latter quietly groans. there's a very familiar heat pooling around his lower belly, and jungkook is quickly chasing his orgasm. it takes one, two pumps and he soon comes with a hiss, gritting his teeth at the intensity. he moves his hand to block out the spurts of come spilling from his cock, catching his pearly release in the palm of his hand.

he then comes down from the high of his orgasm and slowly tries his best to clean himself up, ignoring the shame from the post-nut clarity creeping in on him.

while he's washing the cum away from his hands, feeling embarrassed at the fact that he just jerked off in a public space, where people could easily just walk in and with his friends just a fee rooms away from him, he comes to a realization.

he has to go back to the studio.

fuck.

hours later after practice, with jungkook constantly (and miserably) trying his best at ignoring jimin, he makes it through without another bathroom break mid-practice.