all on my tounge(i want it)

By: lemine
Summary:

Jeongguk is working late at the office. Jimin meets him there.
--------------------

It's been a few hours since Jeongguk texted that he'd be staying late at the office. It's an especially busy time of the year so Jimin expects it, and he also knows that Jeongguk hates having unfinished work when he ends his day.

Thus it's quite unfortunate how needy Jimin currently feels. He's been thinking about their upcoming anniversary and how they'll soon cross the ten year mark; he's obviously happy, because he loves Jeongguk and Jeongguk loves him.

But is he worth Jeongguk's love?

Jimin hates his own brain sometimes. Ten whole years together and the tiny voice that feeds him negativity and makes him feel insecure is still trying to poke holes in his relationship.

He takes a deep breath. If he continues down this path, he'll end up being sad and downtrodden. Namjoon, his doctor and close friend, told him to distract himself with something that makes him happy when he gets like this. It's part of the reason why he loves being a sub-he can shut his brain off for a while and rely wholly on Jeongguk.

It's pavlovian how Jimin's arousal flares to life at the mere thought of submitting to his lover.

Before he knows it, he's sinking into that headspace, his mind desperate for relief from itself. He squeezes his thighs together and whimpers, the noise sounding pathetic even to his ears, but of course, Jeongguk isn't here to kiss his forehead or hold his hand.

Jimin huffs and searches for his phone. If Jeongguk doesn't want to come home then he'll make him come home.

He starts by calling, but he gets no response. He next tries texting, and even uses all of Jeongguk's favourite words. He begs and pleads, tells Jeongguk how much he needs him, describes how wet he's getting, how desperate he is for Jeongguk's cock-and still, nothing.

Well, Jimin knows from ten years of experience that there's only one thing that will work in this situation.

He rushes to their closet and rummages through his lingerie collection, picking a baby blue set that will make him look innocent and sweet. He strips and dons the sheer fabric, then sits back on the bed where he takes several pictures of himself.

He poses demurely at first, pouting or biting his lip, and gets more risque as he goes. He takes a shot of the wet patch on the bed between his legs, having already leaked right through the flimsy material. He captures his ass, panties tugged aside to fully display his hole, still loose from when Jeongguk fucked him there this morning. There are some of his chest too, hard nipples and fading bruises showing through the translucent fabric.

He sends six photos, saving the rest for later use, and waits. All he gets is 'Delivered.'

Jimin will just have to take extreme measures then-it's the only way! He runs a finger along his clothed slit and feels a bit guilty for doing all of this without Jeongguk's permission, but he tells himself it's necessary. Jeongguk will surely understand. And if he doesn't... is a punishment really a punishment if Jimin enjoys it?

A shiver runs down his spine as he imagines what Jeongguk would do to him, what he could and has done to him. Jeongguk could strap a vibrator to his clit, making him come until he passes out and then a couple times more. Or perhaps he'd edge Jimin for hours before leaving him high and dry (though he'd be very wet) without even a ruined orgasm to tide him over.

Jimin can't take it anymore. Without Jeongguk to tell him not to, he pulls his panties to one side, exposing himself to the air. He points the phone's camera to his pussy and presses record, immortalizing the sight of his wetness rolling down his perineum and disappearing into his asshole.