Chapter 3:Time to die

It's been a few months since Jack got springlocked and had the suit melded to his skin and during that time he has mostly unresponsive because it hurt so much to even think the scientists tried everything to get him to move but to no avail so they were at a lost at what to do they then thought of a idea they knew he cared much for his sister so they thought if they did something to her infront of him he may respond in some way so they gave a call to the parents and they agreed to have them take her there if they could also come along the scientists agreed and the sister was brought to the lab since Jack wasn't there to take the hits for her she had all sorts of bruises and blisters all over her body when they took her into the room she was scared to approach the "weird fleshy suit" as she called it but soon she realized it was Jack she went over to him and was about to try and talk to him but then the scientists took her and then started to torture and beat her to death.

                               Jack's POV
It was her....my sister I wanted to try to say something,anything even try to hug her but these goddamn spring locks they hurt so much it's so hard to even breathe before she even got a word out the bastards grabbed her and started beating and torturing her. GODDAMMIT!!!! You hear the creaking metal and the scraping of metal against bone as you try to move to no avail you keep trying they more you watch the more your anger rises the harder you try then one of the scientists that just beat your sister walked over to you upset about you not responding and tries to swing a crowbar at you next thing you hear metal...melting? And something going crack

                          Scientists POV
One of the scientists went over to "Jack" and got angry because he wasn't responding and tried to swing the crowbar he had at him but hen Jacks arm swung up and caught the crowbar and it started...melting?  Then Jack stood up he towered over us every single one of us smiled thinking we finally got something but it wasn't what we wanted the Jack took boy of his hands and started squeezing the man's head. We heard the cracking and screaming as Jack applied more pressure then finally the man's head got crushed the body falling onto the ground limp we looked at Jack his eyes a deep crimson red and in a almost demon is tone he said something that scared the hell out of me "Now then who's ready to fucking die you fucking child abusing demon spawn pieces of shit"

Okay well that's done hey I just wanted to know from y'all do y'all enjoy this story,is there something you don't like I'm just asking I'm all open to feedback ask any questions you have anyway see ya