Chapter 11:CHERUBS

We open to a commercial to three angels
One is a white Cupid like cherub in red overalls named Cletus (middle)
One is a purple sheep like cherub named Collin (right)
One is a yellow sheep like cherub named Keenie (left)

We open to a commercial to three angels One is a white Cupid like cherub in red overalls named Cletus (middle)One is a purple sheep like cherub named Collin (right)One is a yellow sheep like cherub named Keenie (left)

They are doing a commercial for their company CHERUB

We cut to the IMPACT office where we see that the commercial was playing on a tv before being shot Blitza and is celebrated by Millie
Millie: "Nice one,B"
Blitz: "Get me another Mox"
Moxxie comes over and pushes the broken tv out of the way and places another one down then starts changing the channels to find the right one a commercial by Wally Wackford to hire engineers for a business

Blitz then cocks her flintlock and says "Bingo" then shoots the tv
Millie: "Whoo you're on a roll"
We see Loona sleeping at the table but then is woken up suddenly by the building starting to shake
Loona: "Guys? Do you feel that?"
Blitz: "Oh shit is that a hell shake"
Mox in a confused tone: "That's possible?"
Millie then grabs him and says "All right don't panic Moxxie"
Moxxie: "I'm not panicking because hell quakes don't happen"
Loona then grabs him and shakes him while saying "Stop getting hysterical fatty" then slaps into the wall which is then knocked down be a metal tentacle then a man with a black suit with a green spiral on it and green glasses with black spirals comes through the hole and says "Do not be afraid"

Blitz: "Please tell me you got that insurance thing"Millie: "Who are you and what do you want"Loopty goopty: "I am loopty goopty the inventor of all things loopy and loopish"Loona: "Could have just used the door dude doesn't need to be this whole ...

Millie: "Who are you and what do you want"
Loopty goopty: "I am loopty goopty the inventor of all things loopy and loopish"
Loona: "Could have just used the door dude doesn't need to be this whole thi-"
Loona is cut off by Jack entering the room and asking "Is everything okay the whole biul-" Jack stopped and looked at Loopty and said "Do I know you from somewhere?"
Loopty: "Not that I-i think of"
Before Jack could say anything else Loopty responded to Loona comment from earlier "I am eccentric and must therefore do eccentric shit"
Blitz then walks up to him and sniffs him
Blitz: "Ah this old fuck reeks of the living world did you just die"
Loopty: "Yes moments ago in fact which is what brought me here"
Loona while scrolling through her phone says "Just saying the front door would have gotten you here fine"
Loopty then holds up a finger and says "Shut up dear furry" Loona is about to pounce but is stopped and calmed down by Jack who is still trying to figure out where he's seen him Loopty then continues "This is the man I'm gonna need you to kill" he's saying this while holding a photo of a old man