Shawn Carter??!

The following night 3:46am

-Beyoncé

Jay was asleep beside me, I woke up out of my sleep and couldn't seem to go back. I ended up going downstairs to grab a snack, I got some strawberries and chocolate.

I made my way to the couch in the living room and settled down, covering myself with my mini blanket

I made my way to the couch in the living room and settled down, covering myself with my mini blanket. While enjoying some strawberries, I browsed through my Instagram feed. Afterward, I received another message from the same guy and decided to reply, curious about what he wanted with me.
__________________________
@Fonzo247 messages:

Fonzo: I know you see my messages
Fonzo: So hostile

Beyoncé: hostile? I don't even know you, what do you want? How did you find my Instagram account??

Fonzo: Because Shawn follows you. He only follows 10 people and you happen to be one of them, not only that, you follow him as well.

Beyoncé: who the hell is Shawn? Like I already told you I didn't know him.

Fonzo: You have pictures with him on your page, Are you dumb shorty?

Beyoncé: are you dumb?! That's my boyfriend and his name isn't fucking Shawn. You're pissin' me off.

Fonzo: hold up. What's his name then?

Beyoncé: Jay.

Fonzo: Jay what???

Beyoncé: Jay Corey. Why does this even matter 🤨

Fonzo: so you're telling me... you have no clue who Shawn Carter is?

Beyoncé: Obviously.

Fonzo: Jay is his nickname & Corey is his middle name. Shawn Corey Carter, is his actual name shorty.
Fonzo: no weird shit, but it's something you should know, meet me at the movie theater tomorrow around 2pm.
____________________________________

I didn't respond to the last two messages, because what the fuck is he talking about. Shawn Corey Carter?!! Who even is that?

I turned the TV on to find something to watch, I eventually fell asleep on the couch.

*The following morning 9:30 a.m.*

"Baby, why are you on the couch?" Jay asked while shaking me awake.

"I couldn't sleep last night. I woke up to get a snack." I mumbled. "Do you know someone named Fonzo?" I asked lowly.

"Baby speak up, I can hardly hear you." Jay said.

"Nevermind." I said while rubbing my eyes and getting up. "I'm gonna shower and get dressed."

"Let me shower with you." Jay said while biting his bottom lip.

"Okay, baby."
**

Jay and I went upstairs and got in the shower. You already know what happened, Jay began kissing my sweet spots and whispering in my ear.

"You look so sexy." Jay said while kissing my neck and sucking on it.

"Mmmhm thank you, baby."

Jay turned me around and I placed my hands on the shower wall and bent over a little. He teased me by rubbing his d*ck on my clit for a while.

"Baby put it innnn..." I moaned.

"Say please." Jay said.

"Please Daddy, put your sexy hard d*ck in me." I said while looking back at him, giving him puppy dog eyes.

Jay put it in and began stroking me. "Mmh damn, Ma don't look at me like that."

Jay picked up speed and started going fast, 10 minutes later I was cumming and it felt so good.

"Mmmmhhh ahhh.....shit! shit! shit! uhmmm please don't stop keep going, Daddy." I said while trying to keep my balance.

"Hold it for me, baby." Jay stated as he pulled my hair.

"I-I can't." I whined.

Jay smacked my butt. "What I fucking say?!"
He let go of my hair and started gripping my waist tight. "You like it when I'm aggressive, Ima' show you something."

"Uh uh uh fuckkkk!!!! Please I'm finna cum." I moaned loudly.

Jay picked me up, put my back against the shower wall, and held me so tight. He even pushed me all the way down on his d*ck.

I groaned "Oh my god baby, it's too deep."

"You can get real nasty and I can't handle it remember??" Jay said while he was thrusting his hips as fast as possible.

"Ahhhhh FUCK IM CUMMING."  I screamed. I begged Jay to stop because I couldn't handle it but he didn't.

"Mm good girl, cum again for daddy." Jay whispered in my ear.

"please please please stop!!!!" I begged. My legs were shaking so badly, I felt so weak but good at the same time.

"Fuckkk! That p*ssy gripping my d*ck so good ma." Jay moaned. "Fuck fuck fuck!!! Uhhhhhhh shiitttt"

"Mmmmmmmm!!! Oh my-" I moaned and I began squirting all over the place.

"Oh shittt bey, fuck!!" Jay moaned and came inside of me.

***
After we washed up and got out of the shower, Jay had to help me move around because my legs were so weak. Jay has never fucked me like that before.

I laid down on my bed and fell asleep for a while.

Two hours later I woke up. I heard my phone going off, so I looked at it and noticed I had 4 messages from this Fonzo guy.
_____________________________
@Fonzo247 messages:

Fonzo: are you coming?
Fonzo: let me know if you gon' come or not.
Fonzo: I'm out here waiting
Fonzo: Shawn, Jay whatever you wanna call him he's lying to you about some stuff.
______________________________

Ugh! I hope this is not some kind of setup.

After getting dressed, I informed Jay that I would be going over to Kelly's place. I didn't want to deceive him, but I couldn't directly mention meeting a person named Fonzo, who had important information about you since you've been dishonest about something.

That just sounds crazy. Plus I know Jay wouldn't lie about his name or whatever the case may be, That's stupid. But out of curiosity I'm gonna go anyway.

Thank you for reading this chapter ❤️