Final chaper

-Beyoncé

When Jay asked me to marry him, I said 'No' because I simply wasn't ready for marriage. I do love him, but marriage is a big commitment. He was too stunned to speak so he left and-

(Author: I'm playing🤣 I bet you were like "Tf?". Let's get to the real story." )

The gender reveal night:

-Beyoncé

Everyone started cheering. And when I turned around, I saw JAY ON ONE KNEE AND A RING IN A LITTLE BOX- 

"Will you marry me?" Jay asked while looking into my eyes.

I am in disbelief - Jay is asking for my hand in marriage. It feels surreal, as if I'm in a dream. Not only does he look incredibly handsome, but his eyes are filled with joy. To make it even more perfect, all the important people in my life are here to witness this incredible moment. Tonight is without a doubt the greatest night.

"YES!" I shouted.

Everyone clapped for us and hurried towards Jay and me to embrace us.

3 months later:

I had my two beautiful babies, Rumi and Sir Carter

Jay and I had our wedding last month. We didn't get to go on a honeymoon because we wanted to wait til after I had the babies so I could have some drinks and get some good good 😏.

"I love y'all so much." I said while kissing my babies.

"Bey, you done gave them over 100 kisses. It's my turn." Jay said while picking up Rumi. "You're gonna look just like your momma, so beautiful."

Since the birth of our babies, Jay has been enjoying a heightened sense of happiness that seems to radiate from within him. On the other hand, I find myself grappling with the somewhat challenging effects of postpartum, including visible changes to my body. Specifically, my stomach now bears the evidence of motherhood in the form of stretch marks, which have caused it to become slightly darker than my original skin complexion.

While it initially caused a faint sense of concern, I choose not to dwell on such superficial matters as I know that with a well-balanced diet and exercise routine, I can reclaim my shape and get back to my original size. Despite these personal challenges, life as a whole is truly blissful at the moment, with our little ones bringing immeasurable joy and fulfillment to our lives.

Now, I am able to dedicate my attention to taking care of my children and being a supportive wife. Plus, I will soon be able to focus on my business venture. I have a strong belief that this phase of my life will be the most fulfilling, as there is no longer any stress and Jay is in better health than ever before.