#6- Chatting and Comforting

(Tw0 drawingz thiz time, zillyz!! X3  Alz0 new art ztyle ig?)
-----------------------------------------------------------

*Cabby started walking up the stairs to Paintbrushes room when she bumped into Clover*

-Oh hey love, I didn't expect you to be here this early. *Clover smiled innocently, not knowing all the bad stuff her girlfriend did*

-O-oh yeah, I just got less to do at home this week. *She made a small "heh" sound, an awkward one*

-Well I'm glad you're back either way, I've missed you.

*She looked directly into Cabbys eyes, Clover had the most beautiful brown eyes Cabby has seen*

-You always miss me, even if I just go to the bathroom. *Cabby said playfully and smirked*

-Hmmph, you don't appreciate how much I love you, huh! *She pretended to be mad and crossed her hands together while looking away*

*Cabby chuckled sadly, feeling like in a way Clover was right*
-Of course I appreciate that, now cmon stop pretending to be mad and give me a smooch, anyways I gotta go and talk with Paintbr-

*Cabby chuckled sadly, feeling like in a way Clover was right*-Of course I appreciate that, now cmon stop pretending to be mad and give me a smooch, anyways I gotta go and talk with Paintbr-

*Before Cabby could finish her sentence Clover leaned in and gave Cabby a kiss that lasted for a few seconds*

-Don't gotta tell me twice. *Clover licked her lips and then smiled, Cabby blushed from that gesture but quickly brushed it off*

-Heh, uhh yea-... Well bye, I really need to go.
*Cabby quickly wave goodbye and started walking(or rolling?) away, she forgot how much she missed Clover*

-Okay byee!! I love you! *Clover waved as well feeling happy*

-Love you tooooo....*Her words trailed off as she turned the corner to get to Paintbrushes room*

✧༺♡༻✧
*Paintbrush was sitting on a chair that was in front of the window, they were looking at the stars, one of them was shining brighter then the others*

*They let out a soft sigh*
-I wish she was here to see how beautiful the stars are, but I promise one day I'll find where she is and show her the prettiest sky ever...

*Paintbrush smiled feeling like Lightbulb was next to them, like a presence but it was just their imagination*

*As Paintbrush kept looking at the stars someone knocked on their door*

-Enter! *Paintbrush cooed as they wiped one tear from their eye*

*Cabby gently opened the door and rolled inside the room, the other object was looking at her confused to why she was here*