Chapter 1

Always In My Heart #Season2
Chapter 1
❤❤❤❤❤
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like, comment, share and follow 🙏
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
(The Next Morning)
(At Vivian's Mansion; In Vivian's chambers)

Vivian: (anxiously) Uhh, I sincerely want to hope that this juju worked on Stanley.

(Vivian nervously steps out of her room into the corridor. At the same time, Mr Stanley also steps out of his own room into the corridor & they both see each other)

Vivian: (anxiously) Err, Hi...

Mr Stanley: (overly excited) VIVIAN!!! (he rushes towards her then he hugs her warmly while lifting her up from the floor) Good morning honey, Did you sleep well?

Vivian: Yes, I did of course... Certainly! I hope you slept well too?

Mr Stanley: Without a doubt.

Vivian: (surprised) You're in quite a good mood today compared to yesterday

Mr Stanley: (jubilantly) Why wouldn't I be? As long as I see you, I will always be happy.

Vivian: (thinks) Whoa, My goodness... The charm actually worked on Stanley oo! (she gloars at Mr Stanley with intense relief) Awwnn, That sounds exquisitely romantic.

Mr Stanley: (grins) I'm glad it does to you.

Vivian: Yeah it's alright. (joyfully) I'm happy you're back to your right senses, Stanley. I love you.

Mr Stanley: I love you more, Vivian... (he pecks her lightly on her cheek)

Vivian: So have you had your bath already? You know you have to go to work today.

Mr Stanley: Nah, I don't care about work at all! I just want to spend time with you all day, Everyday.

Vivian: (baffled) No no honey, You need to go to work today.

Mr Stanley: But---

Vivian: (she cuts in) You have to!

Mr Stanley: (smiles) Alright, I will... Just for you

Vivian: Mm-hmm

(Mr Stanley stares at Vivian in intense admiration as he returns back to his room to have his bath)

Vivian: (she squeals excitedly) Wow!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(Later on)
(In Vivian's chambers; Vivian is on a phone call with her best friend, Linda)

Vivian: Ahh! Linda, I genuinely can't believe this is happening oo

Linda: (over the phone) The charm worked on Stanley abi?

Vivian: (happily) Of course it worked! Like, Stanley is now so obsessed with me in the way that I only ever dreamed of. He even told me he loves me, I'm beyond happy, Linda. Infact, I owe it all to you my sister. You are indeed a true friend.

Linda: (over the phone) Don't mention it jare my sister. After all, What are friends for? (she giggles)

Vivian: Yeah, You're right! Don't worry, I'll take you out tomorrow evening so that we can celebrate my win

Linda: (over the phone) Wouldn't miss it!

Vivian: Thank you so much, Linda.

Linda: (over the phone) I told you already, You don't need to mention it. By the way, How about his daughter, Mimi? I hope she isn't suspicious about anything or the way Stanley is now behaving?

Vivian: Ugh, I could care less. And besides, She left early to school today so she didn't get much time to interact with her father before she left.

Linda: That's perfect, And you need to make sure it stays that way.