Chapter 8

Always In My Heart #Season2
Chapter 8
❤❤❤❤❤
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(Next Morning)
(At Vivian's Mansion; In the kitchen)

Grace: Hmm, Madam Vivian is really changing oo.

Amaka: (clueless) What made you say so?

Grace: Do you know that she chased Mimi out of her bedroom yesterday and took her to the boy's quarters then she told her that it's her new room from now on. Mimi had to sleep in my quarters last night because she couldn't stay at the boy's quarters.

Amaka: (shocked) Ehen?! You don't mean it? That isn't nice na. No one has been in the boy's quarters for a very long time, The place has practically been abandoned. And then overnight, Vivian decided to force Mimi to start saying there? For what?! That's just pure wick£dness!

Grace: Exactly. It's pure wickedness in the highest order, I have no idea why Madam Vivian despises Mimi so much (sighs) I feel pity for Mimi sha, She's  going through a lot and her father doesn't even have time for her anymore

Amaka: Chai! I reject this kind of situation for anyone even my enemies...

Grace: Me too

(Suddenly, Vivian saunters into the kitchen and Grace & Amaka instantly disperse on seeing her)

Vivian: (sternly) What's going on in here? Is this what I'm paying you both for? To lay around chit chatting?

Grace: No Madam.

Amaka: We're sorry ma

Vivian: Shut up! (To Grace) And you, What are you doing in here? Is this your station?

Grace: No Madam. I only came in here to drop a few items, I'll be going now

(Grace swiftly exits the kitchen as Vivian eyes her with contempt)

Vivian: Amaka, Make me my breakfast latte with toast. Linda will be having the same thing too but exclude the latte. Hurry up with it!

Amaka: (she nods her head) Yes Madam

(Vivian majestically catwalks out of the kitchen)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(Later on)
(At Greenfield High; In the Cafeteria)

Obinna: (smirks) Quiz me!

Mimi: Types of cooked eggs?

Obinna: Hard-boiled, soft-boiled, fried, cooked,  scrambled, poached and uhh... (he point to his food tray) fried egg with sunny side up

Mimi: (impressed) Wow

Obinna: (smirks) I guess I'm ready for our Food and Nutrition exam

Mimi: Yeah but you might be a tad bit surprised by Mrs Adeyemi's questions (she continues eating hungrily)

Obinna: I'm not worried, I'm ready for anything she throws at me. Anyway, Let's hurry and get back to class, Amarachi is waiting for us and we've spent quite enough time here. (he passes a cup of water to Mimi) And err, Slow down with the food.

Mimi: (sighs) I'm sorry. Where are my manners? I couldn't eat breakfast this morning that's why i'm so hungry and I need to quell the insatiable hunger before getting into the exam hall. You can go back to class without me, I'll meet you there later.

Obinna: No, It's cool. I'll stay here with you until you finish eating so we can go back together, And if you're not satisfied with your food... (he passes his food tray towards Mimi) You can have mine.