Chapter 22

Always In My Heart #Season2
Chapter 22
❤❤❤❤❤
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(That Evening)
(At Vivian's Mansion; In the living room)

Alfred: (arranging the couch) Hmph. I wonder if Madam Vivian will ever return back home to her mansion.

(Few seconds afterwards, Someone knocks at the front door)

Alfred: Hold on. I'm coming.

(Alfred goes to open the front door and he sees Mr Stanley standing at the threshold)

Mr Stanley: (he steps into the living room) I'M BACK!!!

Alfred: Welcome home Sir.

Mr Stanley: Thank you, Alfred.

(Mr Stanley then glances all over the house and he notices the unusual deàfening silence)

Mr Stanley: (bewildered) Hold on a second, What's going on here? Where's everyone? And where is Vivian?!

Alfred: (pauses) Sir, There is something you should know.

Mr Stanley: (angsty) What is that?

Alfred: Madam Vivian got detained by the police some days ago. Someone reported her to the police concerning her occasional maltreatment towards Mimi and so, The police came and took her. She's at the police station as we speak, Apparently, She has  been locked up in prison until the police decide on their next course of action towards the situation.

Mr Stanley: (he collapses on his knees) No no, This can't be happening! Not Vivian...

Alfred: I'm sorry Sir.

(Mr Stanley suddenly stands up from the floor and angrily grabs Alfred by his shirt collar)

Mr Stanley: No, You're not sorry! Because, If you were, You wouldn't have allowed the police to take her! (he says as he grits his teeth angrily)

Alfred: I'm terribly sorry Sir, But there was nothing any of us could do. It is the police we're talking about here.

Mr Stanley: (sighs) I have to find a way to prove Vivian innocent

Alfred: (he scoffs) Innocent??? Sir, The police have multiple evidences against Madam Vivian, I don't think it will be possible to prove her innocent.

Mr Stanley: I have to try something at least! I can't just fold my arms and do nothing,I gotta find a way to get my Vivian out of prison! (he says adamantly)

Female voice: I can help with that.

(Mr Stanley instantly turns around & is enraged by who he sees)

Mr Stanley: (enraged) LINDA!

Linda: (smiles) Hello Stanley.

Mr Stanley: (furiously) What do you want here?!

Linda: Listen to me Stanley, I may know a way we could both get Vivian out of prison but you'll need to trust me. I'm sorry for what I did to you before but this is Vivian we're talking about here, We have to put our differences aside and help her. Vivian is my friend and I care about her too, She needs us now more than ever! You have to trust me... Please

(Mr Stanley then stares at Linda in anger for a long while as he ponders deeply on what to do until he eventually relents)

Mr Stanley: (sighs) Fine

Linda: (relieved) Thank you.

Mr Stanley: Don't mention it. How are we going to get Vivian out of prison?