Chapter 20

Always In My Heart #Season2
Chapter 20
❤❤❤❤❤
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(The Next Day)
(At Linda's House; By the poolside)

Linda: (cheerfully) Omo! I honestly can't believe how easy it was to get Vivian apprehended by the police. She think say she wise abi? (she bursts into laughter) Hahahahaha! Maybe she's forgetting that I've been in this game longer than she has, So na me Vivian dey threaten abi? Because I slept with Stanley? I am always and will always be two steps ahead of her, I'll deal with that bítch, I sw£àr! She will definitely rót in prison, I'm going to make sure of it!

(Linda relaxes on a deck chair while holding a wine bottle together with a glass cup in her hands)

Linda: Vivian has always been a big dúllàrd... Very dúmb thing! (chortles) Imagine, I liéd to her that I'll be traveling to Milan and the blóckhead actually believed me not knowing that this is just the start of my ultimate plans. (she pours herself a glass of wine) Vivian did something awful to me that I can never ever forgive her for, She made me lose my husband a few years ago and because of that, I will make sure I pay her back fire for fire... I just had to pretend to be good friends with her so I could wait for the right moment to strike and I've reached that bridge already... I will DÊSTROY Vivian and leave nothing left of her crumbs! (she sips her wine then laughs in ecstasy) This is only the beginning!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(Meanwhile)
(At Greenfield High; In the library)

Obinna: (shocked) Whoa, This sounds surreal. You were actually taken to the police station last night?

Mimi: Uh-Huh, Together with Vivian.

Obinna: What did they say or do to you?

Mimi: (exhales) Nothing really scary though, They merely asked me a few questions concerning how Vivian has been maltreating me and I answered all of their questions truthfully. I didn't hold back at all, I told them everything that's been going on in the mansion and how Vivian has basically taken all of my Dad's attention from me, Also about how she maltreated me so they locked her up and decided to let me go.

Obinna: You did a fantastic job, Mimi.

Mimi: (sighs) Thank you. But I wish things will turn out for the better soon.

Obinna: They will, Mimi. I'm very certain. Now that Vivian's been detained,I don't think you have much to worry about.

Mimi: Mm. You might be right.

Obinna: Yeah, How about your Dad? Is he aware about all this?

Mimi: (pauses) No, He's not. He didn't return home last night because he was working late. Hopefully, He'll be back this evening today.

Obinna: And hopefully, He doesn't do something off the rails by bailing out Vivian.

Mimi: (sighs) Even if he wanted to, He can't. The police won't allow it, They're very solid on this case and with all the evidences and information they've been provided with, They won't let it go that easily.

Obinna: (baffled) Wow! The person that reported Vivian to the police must be very keen on ruining her life and making sure that she sufférs in prison.

Mimi: Yeah but who could that person be?

(Mimi looks around worriedly as she ponders deep in thoughts. At this point, The bell rings)

Obinna: Ooh! It's time for lunch. Come on, Let's head to the cafeteria.

Mimi: Fine

(Mimi and Obinna both exit the library)