Chapter 25

Always In My Heart #Season2
Chapter 25 (FINAL EPISODE)
❤❤❤❤❤
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading 🙏
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
GRADUATION
(At Greenfield High; In the Girl's dressing room)

Mirabel: (staring at her Mother's photo frame) I am immensely happy that this blessed and divine day has finally arrived, Mother. I've waited so long for it! I wish you were here to see me in my graduation gown and my graduation cap and my... (smiles) I miss you, Mom, And I'm sure you must be smiling at me wherever you are right now. I do hope that I've made you very proud... You'll always be in my heart! (A tear drops down her eyes but she wipes it away)

(Mimmi keeps her late Mother's photo frame in her bag then she gleefully wears her graduation cap & exits the room)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(Later on)
(In the school yard)

Obinna: (cheerfully) Ohh! Mimi, Here you are. I've been searching all over the school for you

Mirabel: (blushing) Hi Obinna!

Obinna: (grins) Hey. You all set?

Mirabel: (smiles) Yeah, I am. I think so. I just came here to collect my thoughts. Today is the day I've been patiently waiting for, For so long now and it has finally arrived. I'm really happy!

Obinna: (grins) So am I. By the way, You look very  spectacular in your graduation gown and cap.

Mirabel: (blushing) Thank you!

Obinna: The graduation ceremony will start in an hour time though, I'm sure you're gonna be going home today with a host of prizes.

Mirabel: (anxiously) I pray so

Obinna: Don't be anxious, Mimi. You're a star and you always will be.

(Obinna leans in and pulls Mirabel into a soft k1ss then they break it a few minutes afterwards)

Mirabel: (blushing) Well, That was random

Obinna: (smiles) It was in the heat of the moment.

Mirabel: (sighs) Uhh! I'm really going to miss you so much, Obinna.

Obinna: So will I...

(Mirabel and Obinna both embrace each other affectionately)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(Meanwhile)
(In the school hallway)

Amarachi: (giggling) I'm so happyyy! I can't believe six years in secondary school is already over. It went by extremely fast.

Deji: (he chuckles) Yeah, You could say that...

(Deji holds Amarachi by her waist and they both stare at each other deep in the eyes)

Deji: We may all be graduating today but one thing I'm glad about is the fact that I'm still going to see your stunningly pretty face everyday. Your beauty is divine, Amarachi.

Amarachi: (giggles) Uhh, Could you ever stop being flattery?

Deji: (chuckles) I could. But I don't think I will.

(Just as Deji and Amarachi are both about to k1ss passionately, Christabel majestically catwalks into the school hallway, Thereby interrupting them)

Christabel: (To Deji) Hi!

Deji: Hey

Christabel: I need to speak with you.

Amarachi: (angrily) Why?!