Chapter 4

Always In My Heart #Season2
Chapter 4
❤❤❤❤❤
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(Few Days Later)
(At Vivian's Mansion; In the living room)

Mimi: (she enters into the living room to see Vivian  & Linda discussing) Good morning ma'am.

(Vivian and Linda both ignore Mimi's greetings)

Mimi: (quietly) Typical.

(Amaka steps into the living room just then)

Mimi: Good morning Amaka.

Amaka: Morning my dear, Your breakfast is on the dinner table. You'll need to eat it fast, The driver is waiting for you outside. Don't delay him.

Mimi: Sure, No problem.

Linda: (puzzled, To Vivian) Wait... What driver?

Vivian: My driver usually takes Mimi to school in one of my Mercedes Benz

Linda: (vexed) Oh, So you mean this girl has been going to school in your car all this while? (Vivian nods her head) What rub.bish! (To Mimi) GET OVER HERE NOW!

(Mimi goes to meet Linda at the dinner table)

Mimi: (confused) Umm, Ma?

Linda: (she gives Mimi #1000 naira) Take that money! It's your transport fare which covers both your going to school and coming back from school.

Mimi: (staring at the money in confusion) Uhh, I don't need the money ma. Vivian's driver is the one who usually takes me to school and brings me back from school in a car everyday.

(On hearing this, Linda angrily stands up from her chair and slaps Mimi hard across her face)

Mimi: Ah!

Linda: Have you lost you mind? Are you si¢k or something?! How d@re you! You don't deserve to step your foot in my friend's car and I'm sure deep down, You're fully well aware of that! And from now on, You're gonna go to school with public transport.

Mimi: (flabbergasted) What? Public transport???

Linda: Yes, That's right! You heard me! You better go learn how to jump a Danfo bus! (she sits back down on her chair)

(With no other choice, Mimi sadly takes the money and leaves the house without eating her breakfast)

Vivian: (impressed) Well played, Linda.

Linda: Don't worry my sister, For the next few days to weeks that I'll be here. Things are going to be very different! (she smirks malevolently)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(Meanwhile)
(At Citrus Co. Ltd)

Male co-worker 1: (to the others) Alright guys, Let's  pause the work. It's time for our breaks, We need it in order to avoid diminishing returns.

Male co-worker 2: Finally!

Male co-worker 1: Err, Stanley...

Mr Stanley: Yeah?

Male co-worker 1: You have a visitor. He said his name is Lucky, He wants to have a chitchat with you outside in the lobby

Mr Stanley: Okay sure

(Outside in the lobby)

Mr Stanley: (excitedly) Hey Lucky! (he shares a bro hug with Lucky)

Lucky: (grins) Stanley Stanley! How far na?

Mr Stanley: I dey my brother. How's everything going?

Lucky: We thank God.