"Good morning!" I called as I entered the bar

"Good morning!" I called as I entered the bar. Isaac, the bar owner looked up and smiled at me: "Morning Misty, a new delivery of bottles has arrived in the back. Please be so kind as to sort them. I can't do it with my back anymore." I smiled at the old man. After I came to Shells Town he gave me a job and a place to stay. I went into the storage room, got the first crate, and started to clear and sort the bottles. As I sorted and swapped out empty bottles, the bar filled with visitors and my colleagues began serving and cooking. When I was done, I took the empty cases to the back and relieved my colleague at the bar.

I wasn't standing at the bar long when a young man with green hair and a sack stood in front of me. "A bottle for me and one for my friend. He's had a rough day." I raised an eyebrow and handed him the bottles, not without glancing at his 'friend' first. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Rika sneaking around the corner and looking at the man. I turned and started washing the glasses when something fell to the floor. "You stupid, stupid girl." I heard someone say and I knew that voice only so well. Helmeppo. I put the glass down and held my head. 'That could be something.' I thought. Helmeppo and the green-haired started fighting. While the Marine soldiers tried to intervene. That was the most fun thing that happened here in months.

However, after a short while, it was enough for me because I didn't want to do too much damage. "THAT IS ENOUGH!!!", I shouted and went in front of the counter. A Marine ran towards me, I just glared at him briefly and he stopped right in front of me. Mosshair and Meppo whispered something, then Mosshair grabbed Meppo and disappeared out the door. I leaned against the counter and took a deep breath in and out again. Then I want to address the guests: "Ladies and gentlemen, I must ask you to leave our bar for a moment so that we can clean up here. We will open again tonight."

After everyone left, I began to set up the overturned chairs, set up an overturned table, and pick up broken glasses. "Hey!" someone called from behind me. I turned around and saw a boy with a straw hat. "Can I help you?" I asked him confused. He started pacing the bar, "Yes you can. I'm putting together a crew and you'd fit in just fine. I saw what you did to that Marine. It was minimal but effective." I raised an eyebrow: "Hm, I like you Straw Hat. Your style is a bit contagious. Alright, I'm in." The boy laughed, "GOOD! I'm Luffy." "Misty." I introduced myself, laughing. Luffy took my arm: "Come on, we have to go to the marine base." I held Luffy's arm tightly, "First, are you crazy? Breaking into the marine base? Second, if you want me to go with you, I have to quit my job and get some stuff from my apartment." Luffy nodded and told me we would meet at the docks. I walked over to Issac who was in the office at the back of the bar.

"Hello dear, how can I help you?" he asked with a warm smile. I sit down in front of him: "Do you remember my dream of becoming a pirate?" "Of course, and I hope you still have this one," he said, putting a hand on my arm. "I-I got an opportunity to be a pirate," I said, stuttering. Issac started to smile: "Darling, that's wonderful. You don't have to worry about the bar. We'll manage it somehow and now go, go." I hugged him and ran out. Back in my apartment, I just packed my clothes and my family's picture and headed to the docks. There I waited for a very long time.

I was about to fall asleep when I was startled by shouts. "HEY, OVER HERE! COME HERE!" I heard someone shout. I saw Luffy and a few others climb onto a small boat. When I got there, they had already left. "And who is that now?" asked an orange-haired one.

"I'm Misty Elanor, nice to meet you."

Please vote, comment, and leave suggestions and ideas for improvement <3

765 Words