"Misty, MISTY, wake up

"Misty, MISTY, wake up." I was snapped out of my faint. Nami stood over me and shook me. "My head," I said, clutching the back of my head. Nami carefully took my head in his hands and looked at it. "You have a small bloody bruise on the back of your head. I think Kaya has some medicines in the kitchen." Nami said and helped me up. She took me into the kitchen and sat me down, the others joined after a while. "Oh Misty, are you alright?" Kaya asked me as she walked in in Ussop's arms. She let go of Ussop and fumbled around the kitchen. Then she came to me with a few things and started to treat my wound. I hissed every now and then because it burned so much. Nafri tumbled in and laid his head on my lap. I smiled and grunted at his head: "I'll be back." "And done.", Kaya said and looked at her. I hugged her gently: "Thank you for everything."

Luffy came into the kitchen: "KAYA GAVE US A SHIP!" Surprised, I looked first at Luffy, then at Kaya, then back at Luffy. I hugged Kaya: "You've done so much for us, how can we ever thank you." Kaya smiled and took my hand: "It was an honor."

We arrived at the port and looked at our new ship. "It looks like Merry. What a lovely memory," I said as we gazed at the ship's figurehead. Kaya became sad: "Merry ran the shipyard after my parents passed. He was their dearest colleague. My oldest companion. And now it's yours, your new home." Then she tapped me on the shoulder. I turned and saw a stack of books in her hands: "I saw the book you bought and thought you might like some more." I accepted the books with thanks and hugged her: "Thank you for everything." With these words, I followed the others onto the ship.

While the others said goodbye, I looked for a place to sleep. I found a small room with a bed and space for my books, clothes, and Narfi. When I came out again, the ship was almost out of the harbour. A wonderfully pleasant breeze caressed my hair as I joined Nami at the helm. "Well set up?" she asked me as she put away her compass. I nodded, "Having a ship and more space is so nice," I said, stretching.

~timeskip~

The ship was being shaken by cannon fire as we came onto the ship's deck. "The Navy, they found us," I whispered. Luffy took the binoculars and looked at the marine ship: "Grandpa?"

"Grandpa?!"

I know that this is the shortest chapter so far and I apologize. But I promise the baratie arc will be long and lovely. I know I gave Zoro and Misty kind of a 'love story' but they see each other more as siblings which will also be clarified in the next chapter. 

Also, how does a Shanks story sound like?

Please vote and comment

541 Words