☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 𝑺𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑰𝒔𝒆𝒌𝒂𝒊'𝒅 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last name
E/c = Eye color
H/c = hair color

H/l =Hair length

Italic =thinking

Warning: mention of abuse, suicide, blood, cursing, meeting with 'god', this sucks so please skip (I can't write good isekai shit scenario)

- [3rd person mode]

Y/n sighed as she removed her school shoes off, removing the hair tie on her H/l H/c hair, as it away in the wind she couldn't help but shed one last tear.

gripping her suicide note she puts it where her shoes are too, she looks down at the tall building that was her father's company.

his neglect on his oldest/middle/youngest child got poor Y/n into this situation.

(What the view looks like)

"All I wanted was attention... I did my best... I'm sorry I'm a disgrace to the  family..." Y/n said as her breathing becomes hitch.

she looked at her phone and scrolled to an old picture on where the family use to be perfect.

Ahh those sweet memories...

- [flashback to 30 minutes ago]

"How dare you bring embarrassment to this family!!" With anger her father slapped her, having his pride shatters cause on her daughters 'fault'

"You are a disgrace of this family" her sister S/n (sisters name) said with disgust looking at the already sobbing Y/n

Y/n only looked down at the ground as her father scolded her as her sister watch with a smirk

Y/n grab her school bag and bolted out of the room.

"Come back here!!" Her father yelled at Y/n whom only ran faster and shutting the door.

She left the house and went to where her fathers multi million company was, she had a rich life, but had a poor relationship with her father.

She continued walking with her school bag on her shoulder.